News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

THE UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST

Started by M O'D, October 23, 2011, 06:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

The Land is ours, the time is now . . . and so it will come to pass.

An inspiring film by the freeman commonly known as michael which will gladden every freedom loving soul's heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSoA8qQW2uQ&feature=share

Namaste ;)
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

psirius

I have a group of people having regular meetings here in Glastonbury. I have one woman who says she can get a group of more than 100 folk for creating a Community Trust as part of the above Trust, due to the support for her project which could become an excellent asset of the new trust. I have written emails via the freetheplanet site but haven't had a response and am wondering whether anyone gets/checks those emails. I am now concerned because I have no other way to contact the Trustees and time 'is moving on'.
Please could this/a message be transmitted to Michael of B or other concerned folk, to please check their email and respond with a view to entering dialogue?
We want to move the issue along before the end of the year and act as a Trust asap. We have skilled folk including administrators, and potential assets waiting.
We had over 300 locally wanting to attend John Harris' talk in 2009 (200 couldn't get in to the talk that evening), so presentations really can make a huge difference. John was great but then there was no follow-up until Spaniard came a few weeks ago, when only about 30 attended. Folk are often easily discouraged when they have a lack of good intel/instruction and life pressures have been adding to the apathy. Our local group has good committed and experienced folk but is small. Folk do need clear explanation and something 'concrete' to work with/from, hence our interest in a Trust. We have a surviving Time Bank and LETS here.
Thanks for any help that can be given!