News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Esotruthica Live! - Content Request

Started by Rich:Craig, May 15, 2011, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich:Craig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7k7OlUGuw

Hey guys Rich of the family craig here of Esotruthica. Some of you will remember meeting me at the odd event, I hope your all well and I'm sorry I haven't been around much.  Currently working on a weekly live broadcast and blog for UK Centric Freedom news, exploring freedom related topics. If anybody is looking for a platform on which they can showcase their video's, discuss their cases or beliefs, or have any stories they'd wish to reach a live audience, Please get in contact with me at the addresses on the video above, or through the mail service on here.

On the live show we can play prerecorded video's, audio, and conduct live interviews, and can help work any type of content onto the blog as well, so we're hoping over time this can evolve into something special for the UK freedom community.  The blog goes live on the 1st of june 2011, and the show will begin it's weekly ustream broadast on a date that month.

Esotruthica is and will always strive to remain free, fair use and opensource. So, with the expansion in air time and content production, anybodies participation will be much appreciated.

Much Love to all
Rich