News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

NEW DATE!! A Free Man Gathering, converging on 5-7 November 2010...

Started by M O'D, August 30, 2010, 02:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

Hey Sovereign Beings,

now, there's a date for your diary. The event will take place in Notts at a venue near Newark.

We will be discussing the content at Saturday's meeting but you can expect a weekend of workshops on subjects like orgone generators, cloud busters, wind turbines, dealings with the strawman, freeman redemption, Trust technologies, communal living, building homes,  growing food etc....

we will be looking to have an open mic session on Friday evening, there will be some live music, a film or two,  a campfire and  communal cooking -  all suggestions will be most welcome, so if there is anything you particularly want to take place, then let us know....

one love

michael of elmet :-*

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Diggywiggy

This is great news. I will be willing to give a half hour(ish) presentation with regards to my experiences and learning at the Lammas community in Wales, creating a vision, land purchase, practicalities of living in a community and research tools, and anything else that comes to mind.

If there is anything any one would like me to include, PM me and I'll collate it into my presentation.

TheAwacan

Justin

Great idea; already looking forward to it. Anything I can do, let me know  :)

M O'D

Thank you for all offers of help - there will be a meeting next sunday in Nottingham for all those who wish to help with the organisation of the weekend.

We have had quite a number of proposals for workshops and/or on subjects including orgonite making, getting out of false debt, Common Law, Schauberger's water technology, home and shelter building (Eco Architecture), power generation and gardening tips.

We will need to draw in a couple of bands for live music, a pa system, volunteers for catering ....

There is likely to be a limit on the numbers (more to follow) and tickets for the weekend will be available (to cover costs incurred for transport, food, fuel etc). Any further ideas, suggestions, then please PM me or post on this thread.

Namaste   :o

ceylon

i am penciled in for a couple of talks and diggywiggy is from leicester

M O'D

Two talks from ceylon? What subjects will you be offering, sir? Bailiff bouncing? DCA destruction technique(s)? Or perhaps a talk on 9/11? - one hears it was an inside job!  ;)

there will be a meeting next sunday at Alex's for all those helping with the organisation of the weekend... More details to follow in newsletter...

by the way, a big thank you for all those who supported us yesterday. Much love, much respect..

michael of elmet  :D

zamora

Hail fellow Sovereign Light Beings

Wa'gwaan?

Here's  a list of the  workshop sessions offered so far.

Sword Skool   -  D
Banksters and Trusts  M of E, M of B
Schauberger Water Technology -  JB
Eco Architecture and Logistical Processes for Community Living -  NC
Kite Making, Kids Council  -  I
Yoga   - M of E
Dealing with Debt, The Bob Beck Device -   M
Making Chem Busters and Ogonite   -  A & E

There will also be spaces for chilling out and spaces for the younglings.

Confirmation will be needed from everyone facilitating a session asap. 
*****Can D please confirm that he is still up for managing the cooking  - with a crew - and sketch out a menu.  Thanks

Open Mic on evening of Friday 5th
DJ  Saturday night

Also:
Moving Meditation/Chore Rota's will be in place, particularly for cooking meals.
Wood for fires is being looked into.  ***Additional suggestions welcome.
We  need confirmation of the sound system
****Everybody please feel deeply encouraged to bring instruments!

There will be a limited number of tickets for this convergence.  We are planning for an intimate gathering of 75, folks in all.

Tickets to be transmuted via the aethers, soonish

M O'D

Hi Everyone,
Thank you Zamora. Please note that the main event on the saturday will be a FreeMan Conference on Trust Technologies, covering the principles, the workings and the law of Trusts, with information on how the trusts we form will grow and prosper..

If I'm not the owner because I don't own anything, then how can I give it up? It's not mine to give.

Or,

I came into this world with fuck all, and I've still got most of it left.

Live, love and prosper.
Mercian Mike O'K ::)

PS Can everyone make an effort to get to the art org a little earlier to help set up? Most kind.  :)

M O'D

Hail 1 and All,

it's been a bit quiet on this front but let me assure you that the weekend conference is ON. Please email for location details.

It will be held on Saturday, 6 Nov, beginning at 1000 and will probably runthrough to around 1800 -  it will cover trust technologies, case studies, success stories, question and answer sessions.

The event will be run on a donation basis, with people contributing what they believe to be appropriate/affordable/conscionable(?!)

Lunch and refreshments will be available - again, donation based.

Please reply via personal message if you intend to come to the event or have any questions.

Namaste

Anon  :)

M O'D

For your information. Please email thinkFree if you wish to attend ???

Freeman Conference 06/11/2010

10.30am Success Stories

1. The HMRC Remedy - Attaining Non-Taxable Status
2. The Home Office Remedy - Birth Certificates & Passports
3. Refused For Cause - The All-Purpose Remedy
4. The Utilities Remedy – Statements of Account are not Losses

12.30-1.30pm Lunch

1.30pm Case Studies

The Mortgage Chronicles 1 – The Default Position
The Mortgage Chronicles 2 – The Creditor Position
Legal Precedents & Class Action Suits

4.00-4.30pm Refreshments

4.30pm In Communities We Trust

The Universal Community Trust – The Story So Far
The Prototype Community – A Request For Potential Beneficiaries

Mike

This one completely missed my radar

I was at the previous conference in Nottingham.

Is anyone travelling from the North East?

M O'D

Following the unlawful eviction of those who live at Sovereign Place, this event is being postponed.

namaste