News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Recent posts

INTRODUCTIONS / UCT event
Last post by Dale of the Weald - April 02, 2022, 07:08:23 PM
UCT (East Anglian Syndicate of Trusts) Talk hosted by Eastseaxe SCT with guests Eastenglia SCT, Iceni SCT and Drunemeton SCT at the Fox and Herb Cafe, 95-97 High St, Halstead CO9 2JQ @ 12 noon-3pm on May1st 2022. Please see flyer attached for more info.
ACHIEVING SOVEREIGNTY / Re: REFUSING TO REGISTER BIRTH...
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 02, 2022, 05:47:25 PM
Ok question regarding this.  When sending the forst de-registration letter, do I send it to the registrar in the county that took the registry to begin with or is there a head honcho national registrar of some sorts?
ACHIEVING SOVEREIGNTY / Re: Notice of Rescission & De-...
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 02, 2022, 05:43:33 PM
Given that this was 11 years ago is there an update?  :)

How did it go? Is there a more succinct process now or mor eknowledge or experience?
ACHIEVING SOVEREIGNTY / Re: REFUSING TO REGISTER BIRTH...
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 02, 2022, 05:37:41 PM
I am going to be de-registering our boy.  I reluctantly registered him knowing it was fraud over 3 years ago but I didn't have enough knowledge at the time to confidently see it through.

I had also had a child protection police officer come to my home to do a welfare check as I hadn't turned up to a vaccine appointment for him I didn't know I had because we had moved to a new county shortly after his arrival earthside.  So I was extra hesitant to poke the bear knowing I'm now on a list across to 'state lines' as it were. But all guns blazing now ;)

So thank you for this post and I'm dropping this link in here too so I can refer back to it when I need it.

https://roguemale.org/2021/06/16/rescinding-the-birth-certificate/

Love.
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Re: Mercury detox using the se...
Last post by Dani B - March 20, 2022, 04:13:07 PM
Selenium is great as it binds to Mercury and pulls it out of the body. Sulphur is also good as it helps detox pathways.

If someone needs to detox from heavy metals, I find the best chelation therapy is natural zeolite clinoptilolite powder extremely effective and cheap (unless you get it from the pyramid scheme sellers - beware!) - though if you have amalgam filling in place it can destabilise them. It is excellent after having amalgams removed though.

In the case of amalgams being present, I use diatomaceous earth (high in silica) which is a gentler detox that also is a very effective parasite cleanse.

Anyone detoxing would also benefit from taking Essiac Tea (homemade from the natural dried bark and powders) to support healthy lymphatic drainage.

So a few more options there 🙂🧡
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Re: German New Medicine & the ...
Last post by Dani B - March 20, 2022, 04:02:56 PM
It certainly does shake things up, I'd say turns everything upside down  ;D

Please feel free to ask any questions in here, I' be happy to answer them or point you to somewhere that can  :) 
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Re: German New Medicine & the ...
Last post by AnnaSvan - March 15, 2022, 02:31:54 PM
Love this post so much!

I would encourage anyone and everyone to make efforts to understand GNM and it's principles. 

Even someone like me who's been rattling around in alternative health for a time that can now be counted in decades, it blew my mind and started putting things in to new context and new understanding. 

We get so fixed in our minds and own experiences sometimes, a good shake up of our viewpoint can only be a good thing so we continue to evolve and get better at being human!

HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Mercury detox using the seleni...
Last post by AnnaSvan - March 15, 2022, 02:17:42 PM
I hardly know where to begin regarding the entire topic of mercury (and other heavy metal) toxicity, let alone the implications of it on our lives.

In my perception at this time, it is the single most difficult thing to address, and the most important when it comes to health.

So for the time being, I will just drop this info on the nutrient selenium here for those who may be interested in exploring it.

With love, Anna

(Ps. Silica is your friend too)

The Selenium Method

A little snippet from PubMed

ANCIENT HISTORY / Re: OUT OF AFRICA ORIGINS DEBU...
Last post by AnnaSvan - March 15, 2022, 02:03:58 PM
This topic is of great interest to me. 

I'm knee deep in haplogoup research!  I recently met a guy called Bruce Fenton.  Turns out he's an author, as well of course being a very interesting man.  I read his book "The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution" which discusses this exact topic.  That book is followed by "Exogenisis Hybrid Humans".  He's an analytical mind, relies on evidence from various disciplines including archeology, DNA etc.

Below is an image of one of his books in case anyone finds it interesting.

MEDIA ITEMS / Confiscation: The War On Cash ...
Last post by Corkers - February 27, 2022, 12:39:03 PM
I thought this article was good regarding the dangers of a cashless society.

https://www.technocracy.news/confiscation-the-war-on-cash-enters-bold-new-phase/?fbclid=IwAR15sjLZV_9b6ZGXqFyP4ohJsT3Tw9Otydb3VUwbhlcxWvcJEVXnmW46gHs