News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Recent posts

ANCIENT HISTORY / Re: OUT OF AFRICA ORIGINS DEBU...
Last post by FeistyLaura - May 12, 2022, 07:19:36 AM
Some interesting information here.
I don't trust any of these scientists though really.
"We need to appreciate the stories that we're getting, and not try to shoe-horn them into a linear view of modern humans and their evolution." https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2020/01/you-may-have-more-neanderthal-dna-than-you-think

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2020/01/30/new-study-identifies-neanderthal-ancestry-african-populations-and-describes-its
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Re: Expressing Medical Exempti...
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 18, 2022, 08:22:11 PM
@dani I like the idea of duplicating our medical info on the phone, info which is essentially protected by trust, PoA aside.  It's 'notice' in more than one place, they can not deny we made every effort to make our wishes clear in event of conflict.

Regarding medical cards and/or jewellery, did you say the other day we could have a website, one source for all SCT's that could be contact on card?  I was distracted when I think I saw you say that somewhere can you run that past me again here?  What is your idea on it?

Please and thank you xx
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 18, 2022, 10:06:33 AM
This is an idea for a medical symbol for UCT medical cards or bracelets. It's akin to this bracelet posted below so at a quick glance looks similar enough but ours has the innermost aspect of the flower of life, or the seed of life. 
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 18, 2022, 10:03:42 AM
I've put this under ID Cards as there has been discussion of medical cards in addition to SCT cards.

Here is what they have to say on PoA in their juristiction, descriptions of different types of PoA and links to forms.

https://www.gov.uk/power-of-attorney

And here is official section of Office of Public Guardian that registers and manages PoA

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-public-guardian

Jamie has pointed out that they take 11 weeks to process a PoA.
Last post by AnnaSvan - April 17, 2022, 08:18:00 PM
Thank you for all this Dani, I will get back to this xx
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Re: Visiting loved ones in hos...
Last post by CalvP - April 17, 2022, 03:10:47 PM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SUd3V4yiHmeu/

Kay Woodward on the NHS constitution
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Visiting loved ones in hospita...
Last post by gerbil - April 17, 2022, 02:14:50 PM
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-nhs-constitution-for-england

4. The patient will be at the heart of everything the NHS does

It should support individuals to promote and manage their own health. NHS services must reflect, and should be coordinated around and tailored to, the needs and preferences of patients, their families and their carers. As part of this, the NHS will ensure that in line with the Armed Forces Covenant, those in the armed forces, reservists, their families and veterans are not disadvantaged in accessing health services in the area they reside. Patients, with their families and carers, where appropriate, will be involved in and consulted on all decisions about their care and treatment. The NHS will actively encourage feedback from the public, patients and staff, welcome it and use it to improve its services.

Working together for patients

Patients come first in everything we do. We fully involve patients, staff, families, carers, communities, and professionals inside and outside the NHS. We put the needs of patients and communities before organisational boundaries. We speak up when things go wrong.

Respect and dignity

We value every person – whether patient, their families or carers, or staff – as an individual, respect their aspirations and commitments in life, and seek to understand their priorities, needs, abilities and limits. We take what others have to say seriously. We are honest and open about our point of view and what we can and cannot do.

Commitment to quality of care

We earn the trust placed in us by insisting on quality and striving to get the basics of quality of care – safety, effectiveness and patient experience – right every time. We encourage and welcome feedback from patients, families, carers, staff and the public. We use this to improve the care we provide and build on our successes.

Compassion

We ensure that compassion is central to the care we provide and respond with humanity and kindness to each person's pain, distress, anxiety or need. We search for the things we can do, however small, to give comfort and relieve suffering. We find time for patients, their families and carers, as well as those we work alongside. We do not wait to be asked, because we care.

Print the constitution off and the guidance to Nuisance disturbance and take it with you

when was the NHS appointed with Power Of Attorney, or by what instrument did they assume the role of next of kin?

They will call it best interest decisions!

Whose best interests? Theirs or yours?
Last post by Dani B - April 16, 2022, 01:27:31 PM
Also for expressing religious exemption, you may wish to look at Holistic.Church
This is a 'religion' that has been set up as a tool for use as a religious exemption, based upon Natural Law and the Biological Laws of Nature (explained in the thread on German New Medicine)
Last post by Dani B - April 16, 2022, 01:24:27 PM
Just looking around my new phone and found a medical info section which can be accessed by paramedics when if the phone is off.

Regarding notifying that health matters are held in trust, this could be used to declare this and also any other info such as next of kin contact.

If the app doesn't appear, try searching for medical on your phone apps, if you have this feature it should then show.

Here's what I've done with suggested wording:

You cannot view this attachment.
HEALTH AND NUTRITION / Expressing Medical Exemptions ...
Last post by Dani B - April 16, 2022, 01:18:24 PM
Please comment with some ideas for alerting to medics and other medical workers that health matters are held in Trust, or there is an exemption such in religious grounds. This is useful to prevent intervention that is against your wishes if you are incapacitated.