News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Success with the Taxman

Started by FOTLCKA Michael, May 24, 2010, 11:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOTLCKA Michael

Following five years of unreturned tax returns and unpaid late penalty fees, the taxman issued a final demand, giving my STRAWMAN a month to bring the account up to date or face legal proceedings. This is what they received in response.

Ariel Sharron
The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC)
Windsor House
Temple Town W6 66M

16 February 2010

NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

NOTICE TO AGENTS IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

Dear Ariel Sharron,

Re: X ##########

Following receipt of your letter dated 08 February 2010, pertaining to the alleged requirement for STRAWMAN™ to send overdue tax returns and payments; I hereby serve notice that I conditionally agree to settle The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC)'S claim, for and on behalf of STRAWMAN™, in the most expedient manner possible, upon receipt of the following:

1.   Material evidence demonstrating that STRAWMAN™ created, incurred, agreed or consented to the alleged liability.
2.   Material evidence demonstrating that STRAWMAN™ has received benefits from public services as a direct result of moneys paid in taxes to The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC).
3.   Material evidence demonstrating that The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC) has the legal right to estimate the taxable income of STRAWMAN™ for the tax years 2005-2009.
4.   Material evidence that STRAWMAN™ agreed or consented to the estimation by The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC) of the alleged taxable income.
5.   Material evidence demonstrating that the property of STRAWMAN™ is not private in nature and exempt from levy and third party lien of all manner and description.
6.   Material evidence that not one penny of the taxes previously paid to The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC) has not been spent on the murder of innocent men, women and children in the unlawful occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.

I look forward to receiving the above listed items within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of this notice. Failure to deliver an appropriate response will result in the lawful presumption that the alleged liability cannot be verified or validated and the matter will be considered settled and closed, with no further action required by either party.

Without malice, mischief, ill will, frivolity or vexation; in sincerity and honour,

By: Freeman-on-the-Land, Upper-Case: Lower©
Authorised Representative for STRAWMAN™ (& all derivatives thereof)
All Rights Reserved – Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

After refusing to respond appropriately by passing the account to an unauthorised representative, I served the taxman an opportunity to cure their dishonour.

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
Ariel Sharron
Windsor House
Temple Town W6 66M

09 March 2010
NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO CURE DISHONOUR

NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENTS
Dear Ariel Sharron,

Following receipt of Mr R Hatchet's unauthorised letter dated 19 February 2010, the contents of which are refused for cause without dishonour on the basis that they are both inappropriate and factually incorrect; I hereby serve NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO CURE DISHONOUR. Once again, I conditionally agree to settle The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC)' claim, for and on behalf of STRAWMAN™, in the most expedient manner possible, upon receipt of the following items:

1.   Material evidence demonstrating that Mr R Hatchet's letter does not comprise clear breaches of Your Charter for and on behalf of TMRC.
2.   Material evidence demonstrating that TMRC is not obliged to provide material evidence that its claims are valid upon reasonable request by individuals upon whom those claims are made.
3.   Material evidence demonstrating that STRAWMAN™ created, incurred, agreed or consented to the alleged tax responsibilities and/or liabilities.
4.   Material evidence demonstrating that STRAWMAN™ has received benefits from public services as a direct result of moneys paid in taxes to The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC).
5.   Material evidence demonstrating that STRAWMAN™ is a "self employed person".
6.   Material evidence demonstrating that STRAWMAN™ has a legal obligation to submit the "outstanding tax returns" or pay late filing penalties.
7.   Material evidence demonstrating that the property of STRAWMAN™ is not private in nature and exempt from levy and third party lien of all manner and description.
8.   Material evidence that not one penny of the taxes previously paid to The Monarch's Revenue Collectors (TMRC) has not been spent on the murder of innocent men, women and children in the unlawful occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.

I look forward to receiving the above listed items within seven (7) days of your receipt of this notice. Failure to deliver an appropriate response will result in the lawful presumption that the alleged liability cannot be verified or validated and the matter will be considered settled and closed, with no further action required by either party.

Without malice, mischief, ill will, frivolity or vexation; in sincerity and honour,

Following my opportunity to cure, I received another final demand, this time from the debt manager, who gave me zero days to bring the acount up to date or face immediate legal action. Within 24 hours he received my response.

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
LUCIFER TAXING
Debt Manager
Windsor House
Temple Town W6 66M

01 April 2010

DECLARATION OF NO EMPLOYMENT AND CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION

NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENTS

Dear LUCIFER TAXING,

Following yesterday's receipt of your letter dated 29 March 2010, the entire contents of which are refused for cause without dishonour, on the basis that STRAWMAN is not a "Self Employed person", thereby vitiating all of the claims made by TMRC in relation to this matter, nunc-pro-tunc; I hereby serve DECLARATION OF NO EMPLOYMENT AND CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION. 

Without limitation, in good faith and for the avoidance of doubt; to the very best of my knowledge, STRAWMAN has no taxable income to declare or self-assessment returns to file or late filing penalties to pay in relation to the above referenced account, for the following reasons:

1.   STRAWMAN is neither an Unemployed person, an Employed person or a Self Employed person, in that STRAWMAN is not
a)   Employed by any individual or organisation to perform tasks in return for remuneration
b)   Running a for profit business with a financial turnover
c)   Claiming state benefits
and therefore, cannot be deemed a "taxpayer" and/or liable for the charges.
2.   Any and all property belonging to or in the possession of STRAWMAN is private in nature, having been granted in trust for the benefit of third parties.
3.   I hereby repudiate and rescind any and all agreements, consents and/or authorisations deemed to have been granted by STRAWMAN to TMRC, whether express or implied, by signature or otherwise, since the registration of my birth.
4.   TMRC's registration of STRAWMAN as a "Self Employed person" is therefore cancelled nunc-pro-tunc.

Furthermore, your letter of 29 March 2010 failed to provide reasonably requested material evidence demonstrating that:

a.   Mr R Hatchet's letter of 19 February 2010 does not comprise clear breaches of Your Charter for and on behalf of TMRC. [Indeed, it is my contention that your letter of 29 March 2010 may also constitute evidence of further breaches of Your Charter.]
b.   TMRC is not obliged to provide material evidence that its claims are valid upon reasonable request by individuals upon whom those claims are made. [With all due respect, arguing that TMRC, a legal entity with a chief executive, is not obliged to validate its claims is a moot point, since it clearly implies that TMRC is not subject to English, European and International laws, which is evidently not the case.]
c.   STRAWMAN has received benefits from public services as a direct result of moneys paid in taxes to TMRC. [One of several issues which TMRC has repeatedly failed to address.]
d.   STRAWMAN has a legal obligation to submit the "outstanding tax returns". [The failure to provide statutory evidence of this alleged obligation gives rise to the lawful presumption that it cannot be provided upon reasonable request.]
e.   Not one penny of the taxes previously paid to TMRC has been spent on the murder of innocent men, women and children in the unlawful occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq. [To knowingly contribute financially to the execution of these illegal wars would be a breach of international law. Even if this was not the case, in the Court of Conscience, I unequivocally declare that I will never, under any circumstances whatsoever, authorise such a contribution.]

Wherefore, STRAWMAN cannot be deemed a "taxpayer" by TMRC for the period in question and the penalties (with or without interest) cannot be enforced, at law or in equity, since there is no justifiable cause for TMRC to raise a "Revenue Determination" in order to estimate a liability which cannot be proven to exist, whether under statute or otherwise.

Kindly cease and desist from making unsubstantiated claims against STRAWMAN and update your records accordingly. Please also be advised that TMRC does not have my authorisation or consent to issue valuable securities in the name STRAWMAN.

After hearing nothing for three weeks, I received a tax return for next year, which I happily refused for cause and sent back without a covering notice. About two weeks later, I took delivery of two letters from yet another department of the monarch's revenue collectors. The first missive informed me that my STRAWMAN would no longer be receiving tax returns, since he was no longer deemed a 'taxpayer'. The second was a money order refunding a little under two hundred pounds - a credit to the account I had no idea I was owed, which may well be an unprecedented success in this regard. 8)

yoda

cushty

love it,love it,love it,nice one

Paul1964

Nice 1. Just shows that with patience, and determination, whilst following 'Due Process', it seems they will inevitably 'give up'..! Great to hear, only not to sure with regards to my problem, ref: 'alledged Tax Credit Overpayments', which my partner and i have been appealing against, over the last 4+ years.....Somebody suggested the A4V process, but i am worried that this would constitute an admission, of the 'debt'...  I suppose i am worried, that the A4V won't work, and i'll be stumped..! ( My own early teething doubts, at the moment. ) ANY help, in this area would be apreciated too. Thanks all.

Justin

Sorry Paul, I can't help, just wanted to say
   great success, the Axman getting axed   :)

You couldn't wipe the smile off

sinewave

After 18 months of debate with HMRC regarding an alleged liability, numerous threats including £60 a day fines until i submitted a tax return,and visits from their enforcement officers, i used Michael's above templates altering for my own situation.

I received no response to my notices but did receive a county court claim which i subsequently dealt with giving HMRC 28 days from receipt to respond to.
As my paperwork was sent off at the beginning of December and no response has been fourthcoming it would appear HMRC have no answer to the notices.

Thanks Michael for sharing your knowledge and research and helping less educated like myself to deal with these criminals.

M O'D

QuoteAfter 18 months of debate with HMRC regarding an alleged liability, numerous threats including £60 a day fines until i submitted a tax return,and visits from their enforcement officers, i used Michael's above templates altering for my own situation.

I received no response to my notices but did receive a county court claim which i subsequently dealt with giving HMRC 28 days from receipt to respond to.
As my paperwork was sent off at the beginning of December and no response has been fourthcoming it would appear HMRC have no answer to the notices.

Now that is what one may certainly term a 'result".  Brilliant work by all concerned  8)

namaste
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit

sinewave

Since my last post i have had a response from HMRC.
They stated that as as a "taxpayer" strawman is liable to pay income tax.

Better still they said that "your notices appear to be compiled from websites that promote an irrational approach to the payment of debt"....lol.

Further they said that the ball was in strawmans court, thats after their failure to respond to notices and court defence.
Good tennis analogy.

M O'D

Hi sinewave,
Quoteyour notices appear to be compiled from websites that promote an irrational approach to the payment of debt"

now that is priceless  ;D - a logical fallacy that appeals to the reasonable: the view that any rational person would understand that payment of debt is to be made?! And that it can be in a system built on debt . . . He is saying, "this appears irrational to me therefore it is wrong and of dubious worth" and that anything gleamed off the web is of no merit.

But hey, he's offering you some discussion here. have you taken him up on it?

namaste
;)

sinewave

Hi iatia

I have responded but decided against elaborating and questioning to much (i'll save for later) and instead just reiturated  the already established facts that HMRC have acquiesed to.  :)

john10001

You guys are doing a great job with all this.

I'm just wondering if this can be used if you are not your own boss?

I also wonder how exactly you end the letter?

Going back to Michaels original I'm a little confused with the small details on the sign off:

QuoteWithout malice, mischief, ill will, frivolity or vexation; in sincerity and honour,

If you're signing as your free man on behalf of the PERSON or as agent for the PERSON, using Michaels above ending it looks like it would be:

By: Michael-of-the-LastName Family, MICHAEL: lastname©
Authorised Representative for MICHAEL LASTNAME™ (& all derivatives thereof)

Is that correct? It's just it doesn't look right to me.  I also wonder if you sign as well as your free man or agent or if you just print? Or both? And would you use black/red/wet/dry ink? Finally, I wasn't aware you could copyright or trademark your own name or that of your PERSON but I have seen the latter trademarked in other examples as well, but I'm still not 100% sure on its use.

Thanks very much for any help,

John

M O'D

Hi John,

you would write it like this John-Brian: Everyman - which means John-Brian of the Everyman family.

Check out the phrase "capitus diminutio maxima" for further information on what it may be about.

namaste

:)

FOTLCKA Michael

mumu

A Signature is only required on a contract...........i believe? and a signature may be signed in any way you wish! signed under duress! is my favou(rite)!just about fits on that electronic device when asked to provide a signature by Police followed by, with laughter, an education in...............?
Great post.
namaste

fmotlywu

Hi Michael

I would like to thank you for sharing this wonderful information. I have been sitting on the fence for some time with this letter because I haven't understood the use of STRAWMAN in the proofs of claim sentences.

I know all about the strawman and legal fictions, however, I can't understand why we would be asking proof of claim of strawman's liabilities as opposed to the living man or women, that is the part which has prevented me using it thus far.

Can you please help me to understand this useage?, many thanks in advance.

fmotlywu
http://werone.clanteam.com