News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Wall Street's bailout Hustle.

Started by Tyler, February 22, 2010, 07:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

A very interesting read. Quite long, so bear with it.

Looks like another "credit crunch" won't be too far off.

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/02/21-2

ZeroD

A great read Tony, many thanks. I've been avoiding the whole financial and political situation for a long time (there's only so much illusion a flesh & blood man can take!) but for some reason I've become very interested in the dynamics of the money recently.

I know nothing of Rep. Alan Grayson except what I've seen of him in committee hearings and house address... but from what I've seen he knows the deal, knows what questions need to be asked and how he needs to ask them. Check these few vids out and please share your views. If you go through his channel from start to finish, he is pretty much airing this whole banking scam laid out in the article with nothing but avoided answers from the private banking cartel. Unfortunately for them, truth is as language which carries between the spoken word, and no matter how much the cross examined tries to avoid it, it shines through clear as day!

Alan Grayson grills Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman re: where the money went

Alan Grayson grills Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the FED re: banking activities

Grayson v Broun on the Constitution and Bills of Attainder CLASSIC!!!

Grayson grills Timothy Geithner, Secretary to the Treasury This one is very interesting on many many levels... def one for the Mason watchers ;) Check the rap @ 2:55mins