News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

private vs public and liens

Started by ceylon, May 19, 2010, 08:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceylon

Let me ask you a question, what is private and what is pubic?

From which side do our documents come from? The man or strawman?

What has been deduced is that our documents are being ignored as they are private documents, coming from the man.

By pulling em out and flopping em on the table in the public arena makes them valueless, as we give up all rights once in the public. So we need to exercise their power in the private.

Now county court is 'in chambers' not is a court room, and you will notice the judgy does not have his red gown or wig on. He is operating in the 'private' side.

In court we may have more success by demanding and 'in camera' hearing, as we have 'private commercial evidence pertinent to the matter that may damage the public the court must be made aware of',  Yet to be tried, but seems to make sense with what we have experienced.

As we are faced with de facto courts which only deal with fictions, we enter as men of substance and they cannot deal with us, so run away . . .oh by the way, check out the civil procedure rules, if a maggot or judgy leaves the room without declaring an adjournment, he has no right to come back. . . .and has to be replaced. .

So it is my understanding that if we want to enter 'man' documents we need to do it in the private side, in chambers, and not in open court.

The lien is the same, what we are finding is that without a judgy stamping it, it is not easy to cash it, although I'd expect it to be valid in the private chambers.

ceylon

no this was emailed to me by nutty norm, and i have been asked not to put the whole mail in as it is a work in progress.

twiggs

Why do we give up all rights once in public?
We are not seeking copy rights on material evidence, we are merely making a statement of the truth.
The truth is immutable but the statement is a legal fiction of the truth, and as such may be private but must not be changed, in public, if it is to be a credible fiction of the truth.

ceylon