News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

COMET ISON (JESUS) & THE NUMBER 333

Started by M O'D, August 20, 2013, 01:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

"THE BIGGEST LIE? Comet Ison – Damnation, Revelation and Subjugation"

QuoteThe Daily Veil He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future." George Orwell

Comet Ison – The son of God?

a·poc·a·lypse  (-pk-lps)

1.a. Apocalypse Abbr. Apoc. Bible The Book of Revelation.

b. Any of a number of anonymous Jewish or Christian texts from around the second century b.c. to the second century a.d. containing prophetic or symbolic visions, especially of the imminent destruction of the world and the salvation of the righteous.
2. Great or total devastation; doom: the apocalypse of nuclear war.
3. A prophetic disclosure; a revelation.
*A mixture of all three?

THE BIGGEST LIE?

If you are interested in the hypothesis I am forwarding, all I ask is that you stand and observe the picture I attempt to paint from a distance. We are rarely able to understand or appreciate anything if we only look upon a fraction of it.

Put your pre-conceptions behind you, and assume, just for a while....

That almost everything you have been taught, is a lie...

Where to begin!?

I am not really certain how to go about this post. The subject matter is so large and all-encompassing that it would be better suited to a shelf full of books.

I intend to break it down into an almost chapter-like form, and with each chapter I will add a number of links that will hopefully elucidate on the relevant topic.

I should add that I know almost nothing about science or astronomy ( a layman at best!),  and that this post is not intended to alarm anyone or to definitively state that the hypothesis I am forwarding is necessarily correct.

Nor am I necessarily asserting that we are immediately facing a cataclysmic solar or planetary event (nor am I saying we aren't). I'm just pointing out that these occurrences seem to me to be cyclical and have been historically recognised.

This information is the linking of a number of facts and historical occurrences allied to some good old-fashioned guesswork. The only qualification I will add is that, to me at least, once these dots are connected, a number of things that seemed inter-connected but which have puzzled me for some time, begin to make sense.

I'd also like to note that this is the only post I have ever written hoping that I am proved totally wrong...!

ps. All comments and contributions are welcomed, the topic is vast and debate is my intention. I will be updating this post as and when it is necessary in an attempt to keep up to date and to add the numerous points I will no doubt forget to address!

pss. Any comments left will serve to enhance this post. It is extremely important that people draw their own conclusions and parallels; and all are welcome...

Comet Ison-

We will pass through Ison's tail twice, is this not a big issue?
Why the down-playing?

Information on the Comet Ison is available all over the internet, so I would recommend you research it at your leisure. I will merely give you a brief overview of the line the press and mainstream are taking and add some links below that will serve to further knowledge on the matter.

Comet Ison facts (according to Wikipedia!) -

C/2012 S1, also known as Comet ISON, is a sungrazing comet discovered on 21 September 2012 by Vitali Nevski (??????? ???????, Vitebsk, Belarus) and Artyom Novichonok (????? ?????????, Kondopoga, Russia).[4] The discovery was made using the 0.4-meter (16 in) reflector of the International Scientific Optical Network near Kislovodsk, Russia and the automated asteroid-discovery program CoLiTec.[1][5] Precovery images by the Mount Lemmon Survey from 28 December 2011 and by Pan-STARRS from 28 January 2012 were quickly located

Religion... An Allegory for Astronomy?

Central to my hypothesis regarding Ison and the theoretical situation I propose is the acknowledgement of religion as historical prophecy based entirely on what we now know as astronomy.

I strongly recommend you watch this snippet regarding religion as such before you go on...

Start viewing at  09:10 and you'll start to get the bigger picture...

It is my belief that all ancient religions came about as a recognition of and as an explanation for astronomical observances and their impacts on the people of Earth. Again, the links below will do much to further my point and will serve to be more succinct in addressing the issue.

All I would add, is that the likelihood of almost identical religions appearing all over the globe is slim; and that in my opinion the 'Gods' that are both worshipped and feared in what we refer to as 'religion' are in reality planetary bodies, and their qualities were awarded according to their impact on the Earth and mankind; which perhaps explains the similarities between ancient civilisations and their prophecy.

Some of these would include Egyptian, Sumerian, Christian, Islamic, Native American (Hopi Prophecies etc.), Mayan,  Norse, Babylonian and probably more besides...

Man has always been pagan by nature and by circumstance, once upon a time we made offerings to please and appease the pagan gods/planetary bodies. Man was entirely reliant on nature then, and although we now wrongly consider (thanks to obfuscation and misdirection from 'elites) religion a fable and a myth, we still are.

We have circumvented nature in many ways but the sun and our relationship with it is obviously crucial to our survival. Notice I said our, as you will surely know that those who consider themselves the elite have certainly made provision for themselves. More on that later.

In our haste to pat ourselves on the back for becoming so 'civilised' and 'advanced' have we mistaken and therefore ignored the warnings of our forefathers?

Why were people all over the globe so concerned to leave us a historical record... One that regardless of date or location seems to correlate with all the other ancient religions?

Jesus as planetary body -

These are just a few examples.

The constellation of the Southern Cross and is in Virgo. This is where Ison can be seen. Could Ison/Jesus have been some 'heavenly body' carrying the cross in the sense of bearing down on Earth from that constellation?

Don't forget the sky going blood-red over Calvary in the crucifixion, or Jesus's resurrection after 3 days...

Applying our astronomical take these could easily translate into weather observations relating to the arrival of a planetary body/UFO in our solar system.

And don't forget the resurrection... the sun did not rise for three days? Sound like a polar shift?

Jesus rose on the right hand side of God? Is God the Sun? Is Jesus Ison?

Or some other planet/asteroid? Born of a collision in the heavens, thus son of God?

Is it simply coincidence that people have fasted prior to the 'ascension'? Does that not mirror the imposed fast that could have fallen upon people struck by a cataclysmic/polar/solar/planetary event?

Either way, a physical polar reversal would result in the Sun rising in the East, and not rising again for 3 days... Coincidence? Again?

Heaven and Hell -

Again, assuming all ancient religion relates to the astronomical observation of the stars and that religions were perhaps initiated in order to provide forewarning and/or historical record of a cyclical planetary process.  The allegory of the notion of heaven and hell bears some consideration.

Consider that if scriptures were written as a warning, a hand-me-down from the generation of survivors of a cataclysmic event to the next; that this would be a perfect allegory.

As the 'Heavens' are where the planetary bodies came from, perhaps our forefathers were telling us that the wicked/elites/forewarned went to Hell: And that what they meant was that they went underground. That the evil and wicked people prepared from themselves having denied the word of God/literal warning/prophecy to others.

Of course, all the good people go to the Heavens, into the sky, as they are less likely to survive the event having had no forewarning and no time to prepare logistically or geographically.

Think Noah's Ark, and think about the boat found on Mt. Ararat.

Think Moses and the burning bush (solar flares), and why do all these people end up on a mountain... A Great flood due to polar reversal? It's happened plenty of times before...

666 Years Ago -

Seems to be a recurring theme...

In 1347 Comet Negra was visible to the inhabitants of Earth. In the wake of this comet, be it coincidence or not, there followed a great plague on humanity. One that most consider the most abominable of all the 'plagues'....

The Black Death (note non-specific all-encompassing term 'plague').

Personally, I find this a little bit too much of a coincidence...

The Domesday Book 1086-

Odd name for what is effectively a census?

Well they must have had a real taste for a dark metaphor back then, tax collectors humour? Or a reference to a literal event with a little tax collector humour for good measure?

One of the main purposes of the survey was to determine who held what and what taxes had been liable under Edward the Confessor; the judgement of the Domesday assessors was final—whatever the book said about who held the material wealth or what it was worth was the law, and there was no appeal. It was written in Latin, although there were some vernacular words inserted for native terms with no previous Latin equivalent, and the text was highly abbreviated.[3] Richard FitzNigel, writing around the year 1179, stated[4] that the book was known by the English as "Domesday", that is the Day of Judgement:

'for as the sentence of that strict and terrible last account cannot be evaded by any skilful subterfuge, so when this book is appealed to ... its sentence cannot be put quashed or set aside with impunity. That is why we have called the book 'the Book of Judgement' ... because its decisions, like those of the Last Judgement, are unalterable.

Now 1086, following our 333 year cycle, would have been 72 years after a hypothetical event that could have taken place around 1014?

666?

Now we have grown up considering this number as satanic, but bear with me for one moment.

If we apply our theory of religion as astronomical study expressed... wouldn't that make absolute sense? That 666 years was actually a cycle that the ancients recognised as being a harbinger of death and suffering?

333 Years Later

A German etching of Kirch's Comet of 1680. Etched in 1707.

Kirch's Comet of 1680 was also followed by a plague, although it was nowhere near the scale of the Black Death according to historical records.

333 Years Later... 2013, Today...

And as if by magic, we are now expecting another comet (right on time), anticipated to light the skies all over earth; outshining the moon and possibly being 'the comet of the century'.

Last December we saw the planetary alignment that the Hopi Indians prophesised about, we also have seen huge planetary weather anomalies, not just on Earth, but throughout the solar system.

Add to that the warnings about EMP's and solar flares, global flooding, seas going red, drought, animal extinctions and the rest, and you might come to the conclusion that we're being denied some information?

Whether my hypothesis were true or not, this stuff would be a wet-dream for the media. What a story!

So why the silence? Are they incapable of collating these occurrences they would apparently have us believe are random coincidences, or is the truth being hidden from us?

Would they warn us?

Not if they are the same group who have successively survived through other cataclysmic experiences. We have to presume, and there are many reasons to presume that Ancient civilisations were vastly more advanced than the deliberate historical lie we have been deliberately told suggests.

I will use just one or two examples, the most obvious being the Pyramids. They have discovered pyramids in Bosnia which they think are 23,000 years old.

23,000 yrs ago?
Why keep building them?

Bunkers for the Elite?
Some things never change...

A quick web-search or trip yo youtube will tell you how advanced the construction methods of the pyramids were; and what were the pyramids for? Do we really think these were built solely as giant tombs?

To my mind, and based on the assumptions in this hypothesis, it is quite likely that the pyramids were designed to withstand, and have successfully withstood cataclysmic events. It's not hard to see why, their design is ideal.

So let's assume that the people who are privy to the real 'cycles' are the ones who are able to benefit from the knowledge at the expense of others. They know what's coming and when, and they're happy to get the masses to build their underground bunkers for them, and pay for them (see Denver International Airport and Underground Cities).

If indeed the masses were aware that they were being manipulated by being denied this knowledge, and realised they have consistently been used as evolutionary collateral throughout the ages then they would never go along with it, they would most likely seek to overturn the order/elites.

Progression of Elites and Ancient Bloodlines-

To be armed with the knowledge of future events is to be in control of the most formidable power.

Those who carried such knowledge would almost be able to deny evolution, it would be the key to the continuity of civilisations and elites at the expense of the masses. To maintain their stranglehold would necessitate denying the knowledge to others for fear of being exposed and promptly deposed. Sound like something your government might do!?

In order to continue to deny historical knowledge, the elites would have to hijack religion and scripture for its own ends.

In my opinion this hijacking is visible in all societies and civilisations. The Egyptians sold the masses on the idea that they could buy their way to a good afterlife, as did christians.

Perhaps the strength and universality of such religions/history/prophecies forced the elite bloodlines and their power structures to adapt them as they were unable to totally remove them?

The Book of Revelations -

I will include a couple of quotes and examples to give you an idea; but it is really necessary to view the Book of Revelations for yourself and connect the dots.

Figures in Revelation ( courtesy of wikipedia)

In order of appearance:

John of Patmos
The angel who reveals the Revelation of Jesus Christ
The One who sits on the Throne
Twenty-four crowned elders
Four living creatures
The Lion of Judah who is the seven horned Lamb with seven eyes
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
Four angels holding the four winds of the Earth
The seal-bearer angel
Seven angelic trumpeters
The star called Wormwood
Angel of Woe
Scorpion-tailed Locusts
Four angels bound to the great river Euphrates
Two hundred million lion-headed cavalry
The mighty angel of Seven thunders
The Two witnesses
Beast of the Sea having seven heads and ten horns
The woman and her child
The Dragon, fiery red with seven heads
Michael the Archangel
Lamb-horned Beast of the Earth
Image of the Beast of the sea
The False Prophet
Whore of Babylon
Death and Hades
*Imagine the above as metaphors for stars, comets, ateroids and the earthly impacts they would have, tribulations etc...

Please give examples you come across... This is a topic for discussion, and your participation is both appreciated and necessary...

Part Two! -

This is a huge topic, and as I am keen to publish this as soon as possible I will address more  in the following posts.

I will hopefully be bringing the subject up to the present date and delving deeper into how world political scandals and corruption and weather events happening around us are, or could be related to my hypothesis.

These will include issues such as GMO's, Star Wars, Ghost Cities, Chemtrails, Warmongering, False-Flags, the Russian Cherblinsk 'incident' and plenty more...

Again, in the spirit of self-service and DIY journalism, think about  how the above could be related.

Is the New World Order being set in place for a new world, after a cyclical cataclysmic event?

What are the Illuminati so enlightened about?

Piece the jigsaw YOURSELF...

And whilst waiting for the next installment (or not!), ask yourself a few questions...

Why did those who had the ability to read seek to deny others that ability?

Why were those who worshipped pagan Gods burnt at the stake?

Why were only the clergy allowed to interpret the Bible?

Why was the Bible the only book, and why were the masses denied the opportunity to write?

Were these traits followed by other civilisations/religions?

Fallen angels? Keeping quiet about the 'good book', why would they seek to do that?

http://thedailyveil.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/the-biggest-lie-comet-ison-damnation-revelation-and-subjugation/

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

M O'D

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted