News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Who is out there fighting a mortgage case?

Started by rhysjo22, September 30, 2016, 12:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhysjo22

Who is out there fighting a mortgage case?

Im in the middle of a battle with Mortgage Express. I happen to have LPA receivers involved because I owed some money but then stopped when the did not send me any documents to prove their legal authority.

It would be good to know whats happening out there guys??

M O'D

Hello, rhysjo22 and welcome to the forum and thanks for introducing yourself.

We've added you to the Bankster Busters private forum, which should now show up on the list of boards when you sign in.  There is much information in there and a group of individuals who have experience in these matters. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes. :)
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Neil Warren

Hello Rhys and hello (again) Michael, with many thanks for inviting me (and others) to join.

Yes I'm right in the thick of following Team Michaels O'Bernicia / O'Deira pioneered AP1 Land Registry reclaim route - and it's horribly tortuous and detailed, but worth it if we're aware of more than just ourselves. So Plan A is to "simplify" in the same way that PPI was, only without primarily enriching the "legal profession"....again.

If I could also be introduced to any forum architects / founders / main users, that would be great - and if you can see it-us all (2,000+ verified spam-free profiles), trying to do all this since Sept 2013, here:

https://lawfulbank.com/forum/thread/69/money-loans-credit-debt-mortgage-bank-building-society-fraud-action-refund-/

...click "forum" to get back to the whole thing (Thrive Movement sectors stolen):

https://lawfulbank.com/forum/

...I remain hopeful that those information exchanges could save us quite a lot of pain and heartache and delays too.

M O'D

Welcome, Neil and thanks for the input. I've added you also to the dedicated private forum. When you next log in, it should appear. All the best  ;)
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

janb7997

firefox user blocked from accessing lawfulbank sites from neil....... message reads 'site not configured correctly allowing anybody access to your information' ???