News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Stephen Oppenheimer - Myths of British ancestry

Started by Bush, July 05, 2014, 08:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bush

What does the genetic data tell us about the migrations and inhabitants of the british isles?

Stephen Oppenheimer suggests that the people of Britain retain a strong genetic connection with the people of Iberia.  His article on the subject in prospect magazine can be read here:

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestry/#.U7hLUo1dX88

Edit: Follow up Q & A here:

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestryrevisited/#.U7hR8Y1dX88

For those who have covered the work of Alan Wilson, Baram Blackett and Adrian Gilbert it will be apparent that Oppenheimer is not speaking from the same historical knowledge.  That said how does the genetic data fit the story told by Alan Wilson et al ?

Booosh 

M O'D

Could it be that stephen oppenheimer is a government paid lackey, operating out of Oxford whose aim is to spread disinformation?

Ask, 'qui bono?' - who benefits?

Have you posted a red herring, paul?

QuoteBut have your read your Stephen Oppenheimer?  He's the Oxford scholar who analyses modern DNA to trace our genetic roots. I blogged about his claims some 3 years ago.  Oppenheimer rejects the idea that Anglo-Saxons supplanted the native Brits, sending us scurrying to the Celtic fringes. Oppenheimer reckons that the native Brits pre-dated the Celts, and indeed resisted numerous waves of invasion - the Celts, the Romans, the Anglo-Saxons, the Normans, stubbornly staying put, and surviving - either by putting up resistance, or by assimilating the invaders.

Oppenheimer reckons that native Brits are derived from Basque migrants who recolonised Britain some 15,000 years ago after the last Ice Age, crossing the then still existing land bridge between the Continent and England.

So why is the treasure being described as Anglo-Saxon? Who's to say it is not native British - or, less probably, Celt?

OK, so it was discovered in a Staffordshire field, in central England, and is reckoned to be 7th century, when that part of England was in the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Mercia.  But that does not mean that it was Anglo-Saxon treasure. It may have been of native British manufacture, possibly from the era (mythical or otherwise) of King Arthur, Camelot, and the Knights of the Round Table. It may have been taken from our dead warriors on the battlefield  as war booty - or maybe our knights buried their finery (purely for show!) before facing the invader in battle wearing the equivalent of combat fatigues.
[...] http://colinb-sciencebuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2009_09_01_archive.html

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Bush

Hey Michael,

I've not posted a red herring as I never suggested what he was stating was correct.  I posted it as I am wondering how the genetic data corroborates the work of Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett and in turn how that compares to other ideas/stories. 

Yes Oppenheimer is an Oxford academic and it is worth being aware of such but a fallacy to use it against someones argument/thesis as the application of logic & observation of evidence will result determining the truth.

M O'D

The ancient origins of man extend millions of years into the world's history - Oppenheimer, as a paid lackey of the fake state, simply does not go back far enough.

The work of Comyns Beaumont (http://self-realisation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Britain-Key-to-World-History.pdf) and the Bock sagas are more fruitful sources of information about man's ancient origins than Oppenheimer will ever be: I would recommend researching both. The Red Ice interview with Michel Merle on this very subject is an excellent starting point: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/05/RIR-140509.php. Here is an introduction to the Bock sagas.

INTRODUCTORY

I was handed a document in 1995 that was called The Bock Saga. My initial read of this thesis was of significant interest as it answered a number of research areas I had been investigating for a number of years. Much of this research was out side mainstream beliefs yet put together was pointing to a very different understanding of life on our planet. It was also clear to me that without this research one would dismiss The Bock Saga as an over fertile mind and ridiculous.

In 1996 I was able to listen to three audiotapes with Ior Bock talking about The Bock Saga, his family history. From these tapes I was able to understand the depth of knowledge that Ior Bock was trying to impart and how this knowledge could make a significant change to how we think and behave. It was clear that at that time Ior Bock had released only a portion of the information he had to share. I therefore waited for further information to be released. At that time in 1996 I was also able to get some of the information of the Bock Saga via a web site J.Weber and the Positive Foundation. Also a web site by A Barker (this site is still on line), and appears to be the same as it was five years ago. Since that time the Positive Foundation web site information has been removed. No new information has been made available and in fact there appears to be far less available now than there was five years ago.

In 1998 I started to read the Wingmakers material (another fascinating and controversial cosmology) and was conscious of certain links to the Bock Saga. I was still hoping that someone more qualified than myself would release the information of the Bock Saga to all who had a desire to expand their consciousness.

At the beginning of this year 2001 the latest Wingmaker material was made available and further links are made to the Bock Saga material. I feel it is now time to make this information available and my own research for others to expand upon. Whether the Wingmakers material is indeed true is in my mind of no concern as the information it imparts expands our understanding that we are as yet not whole and truly need a new direction for the well being of all who live on our planet.

ORIGINS OF HUMANITY

The Sa-Ga is a history and mystery so huge it defies description. To date, Ior Bock has released information about four major periods in Earth's history. These periods are Paradise time, Atlantis, the time following Atlantis and the New Times. All of this knowledge is known as the Väinämöinen Mythology.

According to the Sa-Ga's history of human evolution, which dates to the first seeds of life on this Earth, the seeds grew and evolved to a point where eels formed. Eels then gave rise to frogs, which eventually evolved, into monkeys. At some point, the genetics of the monkey and the goat (the symbol of Bock) were combined to create the first two humans, "Frej "and "Freja". The Sa-Ga does not say who was responsible for these genetic manipulations.

This occurred at the exact North Pole around which the sun circled and never set. Surrounding the Pole was a land that became the Motherland known as Odenma, Uudenmaa. At its centre was Hel, meaning clear, home and complete. The humans were known as pi-pol. people and all knowledge could be understood within the pol and ring. It is significant to note that mathematics is based on 0 and 1, a pole and a ring. Uudenmaa, the garden of Ooden, which later became known as Eden, is now in Southern Finland and was a tropical paradise and the home of the first people known as the Aser. Ringlands were created outside of Uudenmaa and within each ringland the breeding system was put in place. The people that lived outside of Uudenmaa were known as the Vaner people who had the Van (means "one") language.

Within the Kela of sounds, which make up the Rot language was the knowledge of how to be one with nature and our plan-et, plan means plan and et means family, family plan to create wholeness. Men and Women were equal. The man had his-story (history) and the female her miss story (mystery).

Both understood the knowledge of how the light of the Sun enables all things to grow and is everything, known as Oden. Ooden also represents the knowledge of the Court of Aser. One Ring, whole and complete, one giving, breeding system, Ye-hov-a "give to the Court of Aser" was in Uudenmaa with Hel at its centre. With this knowledge and its proper utilization, the Aser was considered healthy whole and complete. This was eventually changed to Jehovah. God (good) within became "God in Heaven." During Christian times the Heathen system, and all it represented, was hunted down, destroyed and removed.

Eventually the female was excluded from this new system because much of her mystery (miss-story) became ta-boo (taboo). Ta is to give (germinate the seed) which is feminine, b is borg, meaning cast-el, (castle) the breeding system and oo is Oden the Sun and knowledge to make things grow healthy. Shiva is the Sun and moon once a month, knowledge of the Moon and monthly cycles.

The respect and sharing of male and female essence, sperma and sav, was regarded as whol-i (holy) and created the i-moo-en system meaning in the mouth, creating a healthy and whole immune system. Then the respect and sharing of sperma and sav became taboo, in other words restricted and forbidden. Men could no longer understand the history and mystery to assimilate the seed of knowledge, did not follow the breeding system and create wholeness with Ooden. Prior to this time it was the female's right to choose when to be a mother by way of the dream of Lucia. This happened on the 13th of December, Lucia day.

The 24th December was Fest-i-val (festival) day when the Disa's (stem mothers) were impregnated by Lemminkäinen inside Odenma. On this day the coming fathers stood on ped-i-stals (pedestal) naked with standing pricks so that the self-chosen mothers could look their 'sweet hearts' in the eye and choose that one they like. The 25th December was Jule Tide, the birthday of the Sun (not the Sun of God). On the 26th of December the men chosen on Festival day had to pass physical tests to prove their fitness to be a father. This day was known as Bock-sing day, now called Boxing Day.

Throughout the corruption of Christian times, the original meanings of the language and their importance were changed, lost or contaminated. Consequently, the female was denied her natural worth and equality. Instead of sperma and sav being honoured it became ill-used and wasted.

Continuation of Life

In the continuum, certain trees were regarded as sacred. Among these were the Ash tree and the Oak tree. Ancient records show people had a life span of nearly a thousand years. In Paradise time, one's life span could have been very long indeed. When a person died, they were cremated and their ashes went into the Ash tree. The soul was then able to be absorbed by the roots, ascend through the tree trunk, branches and leaves, to leave this plan-et whole.

This may explain why few remnants of the Homo Sapiens of that time have been found. In Christian times these family trees were systematically destroyed.

Frej and Freja were the first. They understood the alphabet, the Kela of sound. This then enabled them to understand the system of procreation they were to initiate to ensure that all humans born would be god (pronounced as "good").

Frej and Freja had at least 12 sons and seven daughters. This first family became the Piruet family. At its head was Per (Allfather) and Ella (The Earthmother). The 12th Son became the new Bock who mated with Svan to create a further 12 sons and 7 daughters. The first son of Frej and Freja was named Ra and the first daughter Maya. Ra and Maya became the teachers (King and Queen) at the age of 27 years old. Ra and Maya maintained the hidden heathen knowledge.

Ra and Maya, the King and Queen, did not mate because they were teachers. It is interesting to note that in most Scandinavian countries teachers were not allowed to have children. If they did have children, they no longer were allowed to teach.

Through the decent of the family line, three more breeding groups were formed: Jarlet, Karlet and Trelet. These became the Vaner people that lived outside of Uudenmaa. From this point the original Bock then mated with a Svan from the Vaner people. In this way a second breeding group was created within Uudenmaa. There were then two groups within Uudenmaa, the Piruet and the Roset Aser people. The breeder in each ringland was the Rabis who was the Allfather. [...]

continued at http://paulapeterson.com/Bock_Saga.html
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Bush

Hey Michael,

Thanks for sharing.  I came across the bock Saga via red ice creations a month or so back.  That said it does not address the question originally posed which was what does the genetic information tell us about migrations into Britain, and in particular does it corroborate the work of Alan Wilson et al?

I am not arguing for or against the work of Oppenheimer, but rather using it as one example of a description of the genetics of the British Isles.  Not knowing enough about the science, let alone how to interpret the results I was interested in whether the information backs up or contradicts the work of Alan Wilson et al. 

Peace

Booosh