News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

The Fat Slag & the Chubby Chaser/Feeder?

Started by M O'D, February 17, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

I'm placing this in the light of heart section because, whether or not it be true, it is quite clearly ridiculous. Just who is this man and what has happened to his testicles? There are so many psychological issues going on here, one hardly knows where to begin. Perhaps it is an overblown story of the gynocentric times we live in, a Nero moment in the last days of Rome? Christ only knows. I look forward to reading of any one's reaction to this glutinous psychological bucket of spaghetti. And if that makes no sense, then it is because words fail me. Maybe he is a 'feeder' i.e one who gets off on stuffing his woman full of food til she explodes?  :D

QuoteCuck Of The Century (or humorous send-up of LSMV freak culture?)
February 17, 2017 by CH
This story comes by way of The Sun, a Brit tabloid, so take it with a flat of salt, but if it's accurate reporting then the Chateau doesn't hesitate to claim that you are about to read the tawdry details of a male who can proudly wear the Cuck of the Century crown (a pink pussyhat).

Meet the man who lets his girlfriend have sex with other men...so that she doesn't leave him.

Whoo boy, this one's gonna be a doozy of omega male haplessness.

Before reading further, a definition of cuckoldry. The cuckolded man is one who unwittingly raises another man's offspring because his wife (or reproductive partner in the hunter-gatherer parlance) secretly cheated on him and duped him into believing the bastard was his own.

Implied in the traditional definition of cuckold is the man's lack of foreknowledge. We need a word to describe males who WILLINGLY and even EAGERLY acquiesce to their cuckoldry, for this debased creature is so low in sexual market value (and in dignity) that he does not even have the decency to be deceived into dishonor. He embraces his ignominy and wallows in it for the pittance of a rarely-parceled polluted pussypiece. There is more honor in the incel life.

How about SUPERCUCK to describe the open cuckold? Or CUCKTASTROPHE? KING CUCK? SCALZI?

WAKING up on a Saturday morning, Beatrice Gibbs takes one look at the naked stranger lying next to her before quickly putting on her clothes and leaving.

As the 22-year-old make-up artist walks home, she texts her boyfriend Adam Gillet to tell him she's on her way back.

Beatrice feels no guilt as she walks through their front door – because Adam knows exactly where she has been and what she's been doing.

The pair, who have been together for two years, have a one-sided open relationship.

Beatrice can sleep with who she wants, when she wants, despite Adam, 27, not having the same privileges.

This may be one of those times when I CAN'T EVEN may be applied with universally recognizable precision.

Beatrice....as if you didn't already know....is a bigly obesity.

QuoteThey came to the controversial arrangement after Beatrice threatened to leave because she was unable to resist other men.

Correction: "black men".

"I said I had to break up with him so that I wasn't unfaithful. I didn't want to hurt him by going behind his back with someone else.

"He was devastated and suggested we stay together but I could sleep with other people, as long as I told him who and when.

For Adam's sake, I hope he's literally retarded.

"It's the perfect situation. I have a boyfriend I love but I also get to have fun with other men when I want to."

fattyfiction.txt

She says: "I don't feel guilty as we both agreed to our open relationship. I know it must be difficult for him but it's the only way we could be together.

"The morning I see him after a night out I do sometimes feel a bit bad, but after a cuddle and a chat it's just us being ­normal in our usual relationship."

That's not a cuddle, that's asphyxiation.

Adam claims he has got used to their arrangement.

The warehouse worker says: "I really like Beatrice and I didn't want to lose her. I'm happy for her to enjoy herself.

"We decided this is the best way to take the relationship forward so I have become used to it. I'm not really interested in chasing other women and I know if I did then Beatrice wouldn't be happy about it.

Oh come on, this can't be real. A genuine eunuch would be more masculine than this nominal male. A non-obese man can't bear to be without a morbidly obese skank so he agrees to open polyamory for her and strict monogamy for himself to ensure she stays "happy". I doubt a rabid man-hating bitterbitch feminist could come up with supersized slutfic as over-the-top as this without wondering if it would put her REEE-cred on the line.

"I did feel jealous to begin with, especially after the first time. I still feel a pang of ­jealousy when she mentions what she has been up to, but I keep it inside. I've learnt to deal with my feelings about it."

The larger revelation here is the 100% TRUEFACT that many thirsty beta and omega males suppress their natural sexual desire under the false belief that this is what persuades women to stick with them.

"Three have been one-night stands and one is a regular who I sleep with around twice a month.

"He drinks in the same clubs I do, so we hook up at the end of the night if he hasn't gone off with anyone else."

Fat chick doesn't realize she's the garbage hour last resort for whiskey dick drunk losers. Not that the whiskey matters; a blubberbutt that yuge would have a hard time feeling a two-by-four jammed up her pig poke.

Adam says: "It takes away the worry about her cheating on me, if I let her sleep with other people she comes back to me."

I WANT TO DISBELIEVE

Beta male thirst, entitled fatties, proud sluts, scheming single mommies, willing cuckolds.....what we are witnessing is the wholesale corruption and disfigurement of the sexual market in the West. This bloated baby is gonna crash and burn big time. Soon. Buckle up.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/cuck-of-the-century-or-humorous-send-up-of-lsmv-freak-culture/
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

janb7997

Clearly they both had MMR injections iin the penial glands.   will the ending to this saga read on the epitaph 'here lies fart and give us a clue Beatrice.. sorry bad humour