Eviction, the 23 of July at 9am, The fraud of the banks

Started by Tomm, July 02, 2014, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomm

Hi all,

Some of you already know me and what has been happening with the bank and my family, well to take you up to speed; on the 23rd of July at 9 am, the Bailiffs will try and take our home after 26 years.

i was going to write this, but i put this video up to explain, so please watch it; We are hoping that as many people as possible will peacefully attend on the day, please pm me if you can attend and if you can help on the day with video/camera evidence etc myself and Sue would be more than grateful . Should we manage to stop these pirates we will let you know before hand.

Our address is 3, Fearn Chase Carlton Nottingham NG4 1DN.
23rd of July at 9 am

Many Thanks
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WedSGlpSSO8

M O'D

Please watch these pages for any further developments and, for those in these lands, please spread the word around and about Nottingham.

Tom's video may also be viewed here along with other information. Cheers.

QuoteFAMILY HOME UNDER THREAT OF CRIMINAL EVICTION

What one does not resist, persists – our lands have been stolen and thousands of genocidal evictions over fraudulent banking claims take place up, down & across these shores every week.

Only the individual people can bring it to a halt.

UPDATE: Please watch and share the you tube video that Tom has now made, asking for support on 23 July.

It is time to stand shoulder to shoulder and bring this beast to its knees.

NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP TO THE GENOCIDE OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF THE BRITISH ISLES

http://roguemale.org/2014/06/26/genocide-family-home-threat/
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted