News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

A TREATISE ON FREEING MANKIND FROM CORPORATE BOND & SURETY

Started by M O'D, March 04, 2014, 09:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

The following is by Clint Richardson and represents the findings of his research into the issues surrounding the traps of citizenship, legalese and the all-pervading 'Universal Deceit' being applied to Mankind right now. Though his research is North America based, it is applicable to all those who live in and under a system of Bankster kleptocracy (which is pretty much everywhere).

In order to step free and clear of the Anti-Christ brain washing programmes, it is necessary that Man realises just who he is. Not for him the insane occultism of the courts, the judges and lying lawyers; not for him the strawman, taxation to illegal governments to fund criminal wars. The self-realised man is a force of nature, a man who has jumped the citizen-ship to swim away into clearer waters and more fruitful activity.

Such a man is indeed a free man. Such a man will not be adminstered, registered or indexed. Such a man is a man whose authenticity cannot be doubted. Such a man, as Clint suggests, is a true reflection of Christ-consciousness. Such a man, whether in fact or in Mankind's archetypal index, was Jesus.

Next time one is faced with any kind of obstruction to one's divine rights under natural law, one may ask oneself what would Jesus have done in this situation?  A true and genuine Christian, Clint posits, is a man who resists tyranny in all its forms, a man who has no truck with organised religion and any kind of association with the PERSON.

Anything less, then that man has accepted his role as a slave in a cage he may not even be able to perceive.

Become the Law unto Oneself, in harmony with Natural Law, and one will find that freedom one's heart desires.

Best wishes to all,

:)

Quotehttps://realitybloger.wordpress.com/

I am a person who likes to learn as much as possible about an action before taking it. And the most important lesson I've learned thus far is that nothing worth learning or doing is easy, and its implementation is generally that much more difficult. Thus, I am learning as best I can while fishing for truth in a sea of disinformation and "Universal Deceit". Unfortunately, it seems that often the best lessons come from the fatal mistakes in action of others now incarcerated or necessarily fled from the corporation nation of the United States, that tiny but magnanimous district set aside by fools for total tyranny and oppression over the true founding principles and declaration of common equity and natural law within the confederation of self-governing states.

With that said, the following should not be regarded and is not intended as legal advice, but rather anti-legal advice from a non-attorney flesh and blood man who has become self-aware. In this spirit, I wish to relay to my readers and listeners my own personal plans based on what I have learned thus far – an outline for becoming truly free; as opposed to the acceptance of political freedom as a political privilege from government, and the enjoyment of that freedom only as long as I obey government's uncountable statutes and private corporate law. "The Constitution of no Authority" which supposedly substantiates this corporate district and its legal codes of no authority no longer serve the best interests of any man, even among the wealthiest and most status holding common citizens. The following simply and honestly represents nothing but my own perceived path and is posted here with the intention and hope that others may follow on similar intersecting courses. In the end, without fallacy or ill-logic, I believe this to be the only solution for a free and thriving human race – a Renaissance of the individual conscious that can only take place within the individual empathetic mind of natural men, one soul at a time...

Many barriers to process and critical thinking stand in the way of this path – the path to self-actualization and true liberty under nature. First and foremost, as a barrier to realizing the self, is the almost religious concept of what citizenship is. This artificial political status of being a citizen and "person" must be comprehended before one can proceed in disregarding citizenship as an unnatural, corporate thing. Most importantly, we must realize that citizenship is not a defined thing. It is just a word used to represent the various ways in which an individual man has been enfranchised (denizened) into the government corporation through artificial and illicit means, and this word vaguely describes the many webs that place into bondage the soul through its fleshy body or vessel as surety. Indeed, "citizenship" is nothing if not a collection of various already null and unlawful contracts, and is certainly not a single thing for which one can point a finger at. It is an intangible. You cannot confidently point to some thing and say that is a "citizen", for a living man is not artificial as a citizen is. Citizenship is not anything but a legal presumption to be rebutted; for the presumption is that the natural man carrying the artificial person (citizen) is always acting as if dead and in a commercial activity with the state. The state wishes every man woman and child to believe that every action they take is a commercial venture to be regulated under corporate statute – even a trip to the grocery store or to drop the kids off at the park. Thus the most simple solution to this imposed state of artificiality is to create for yourself a disposition to where the government and its private BAR association courts can never assume you to be dead (an artificial person in regulated commerce) and in a status as an artificial corporate person. Simply stated, you must always be alive! For a living man is invisible to the government and its courts (jurisdiction) without an artificial (dead) person (state created identification) attached to the living body in surety and bond-age.

Let's use a similar example: In order to officially quit my membership to a gym (membership = citizenship), I must have a solution in order to leave that gym. I must end my contract in good standing and with honor, lest that gyms collectors (agents) haunt me for the rest of my life as an honor-less debtor under contract.

The word solution means one and only one thing for our purposes, which in its legal definition means only "to end or satisfy contract". There are no solutions to government tyranny and oppression of your natural rights under the natural law without a solution. There are no other forms or types of solutions, for the word has only this meaning in legal language. Thus, as government is a purely artificial legally created corporation, one must only speak to government as a citizen in a legal capacity with legal terms. Any other attempts to communicate or to terminate your contractual relationship with government will be fruitless and without standing, for as an artificial person speaking to an artificial corporation, you must speak the language of the dead. There is no love or other emotion in legal entities, for they are lifeless and without a soul. A protest sign will be ignored, simply because the language is not written in the proper legal context, not notarized, and not sent to the proper legal office. Emotion is not recognized in legal settings any more than the soul – it is out of order and without artificial political status. Emotion stems from life. Government acknowledges only the dead person.

So this process of ending our membership (citizenship) with the United States must similarly be an honorable one. If you have debt or other form of obligation it must come to a solution before your contractual separation from the government, for separation of your body and soul as surety in contract to 2the go2vernment created artificial (dead) person cannot be done without honor. Only in honor can one proceed...

Honor, not ironically, in the legal language again means one and only one thing – "duty to pay or satisfy a contractual obligation or debt". Government has no natural honor among men for government is not a man – it is an artificial person (corporation). The biggest mistake you can make is to expect dignity and honor from government. Government is dead, and thus only operates under the legal language. In other words, in no way does government honor your mother or father, accept to recognize their status as dead citizen in order to force payment of a debt or obligation. And government certainly does not honor God and the natural law. An unnatural entity does not exist and does not recognize anything in nature, and is not capable of knowing God. Government has no soul!

So before I can proceed and be transformed into my inherent honorable natural man with no contractual ties (citizenship) to any corporation (government) through any artificial person (contract), I must first honor (pay or satisfy) all of my contractual debts (duties/obligations)... even if I know these contractual obligations were made in fraud. This concept may be repulsive to many conscious folks out there, but we must remember that in man's law, the law of contract represents the obligation of persons who applied for that status and debt freely and knowingly under unilateral contract. While many other "remedies" in government's legal codes exist to escape a legal contractual debt without honoring it, the debt never truly goes away until it is honored. And an honorable man (representing a "person" in contract) will go much farther than one with a record of dishonor in their person, even within government. Like it or not, this is a self-evident truth.

Man's law does not distinguish honor in any capacity or relation to the soul, for the legal language is unemotional and has no traditional honor or chivalry as we generally and conversationally perceive the words from scripture, our parents, and from other living sources. Honor, again, only means one thing in legalese... to pay off a debt or satisfy an obligation (political duty). As a citizen/person, you must act like one and speak accordingly.

When in Rome, give Caesar his due...

A clean, debt free artificial person thus carries no ties or bond to the natural man it was placed upon, for there is no longer any duty as surety if there is no obligation or debt attached to the artificial person (end and satisfaction of contract), thus no need or legal cause for collectors (agents). The surety need not exist if no future commerce shall be utilized by the natural man under the artificial corporate person. And thus no bond can legally continue to exist to require citizenship if no debt is acquired or existing under that artificial person (corporate surname). In other words, debt and obligation are the puppet strings that insure and control your strawman, and satisfaction of that debt and obligation equals the cutting of those strings – a fly escaping the web.

STRAWMAN – 1. Draft or outline copy ready for suggestions and comments. 2. Third party used as a cover in illegal or shady deals. 3. Nominee director. 4. A weak or flawed person with no standing. Also called man of straw.

STRAMINEUS HOMO – L. Latin. A man of straw, one of no substance, put forward as bail or surety.

–Black's Law 2nd Edition

After many years of research and comprehension, it has become my firm opinion that no process or remedy within man's commercial law of government will be successful, for it requires one to still play under government tyranny in an artificial capacity. One cannot escape from a deep hole while standing within. One must partake in this important step (satisfaction of debt), for there can be no legal snares left to entangle the natural man (mind, body and soul) with what the corporation (government) has subscribed to the debt-based artificial (dead) citizen (person).

It is my hope that when one considers the information I am presenting here, it will become clear that this is the only true reasonable and logically correct solution there is to the debt slavery we call citizenship, for always remember that to government, solution can and only ever will mean "to end or satisfy contract".

When considering our status in the eyes and opinion of the soulless inequity of the ad-ministerial court system, debt and obligation under contract must come to an honorable solution before we can proceed to shed government as our corporate ad-ministrant. As per this reality and necessity of legally honoring our own individual debts and obligations, it is imperative for you to understand the following Maxim's of law, which will be fully understood and are a requirement to be utilized by the administrative judge who oversees your person in a trial if you try and get out of your debt or obligation without honorable (paid or legal) satisfaction and solution. In all cases I've read, these maxims are always applied, a well laid trap with the appearance of holy righteousness. Unfortunately, the law does not favor the uneducated, and allows with perfect clarity for the common man to enter into fraud through consent and contract. Here are a few of those maxims that will be considered when trying to bring debt or obligation to a solution (translated from Latin) in less than an honorable way:

–=–

The contract makes the law.

The agreement of the parties makes the law of the contract.

The agreement of the parties overcomes or prevails against the law.

Consent makes the law:A contract is a law between the parties,
which can acquire force only by consent.

He who consents cannot receive an injury.

Consent removes or obviates a mistake.

Consent makes the law: The terms of a contract, lawful in its purpose,
constitute the law as between the parties.

Agreement takes the place of the law: the express understanding
of parties supersedes such understanding as the law would imply.

–=–

One who avails himself of the benefits conferred by statute cannot deny its validity.

What I approve I do not reject. I cannot approve and reject at the same time.
I cannot take the benefit of an instrument, and at the same time repudiate it.

He who derives a benefit from a thing, ought to feel the disadvantages attending it.

He who enjoys the benefit, ought also to bear the burden.

He who enjoys the advantage of a right takes the accompanying disadvantage.
A privilege is, as it were, a private law.

A privilege is a personal benefit and dies with the person.

–=–

He who does not deny, admits.

He is not deceived who knows himself to be deceived.

He who does not forbid a crime while he may, sanctions it.

He who does not repel a wrong when he can, induces it.

He who does not forbid what he can forbid, seems to assent.

He who does not prevent what he can prevent, is viewed as assenting.

–=–

There is no fiction without law.

Fictions arise from the law, and not law from fictions.

Where truth is, fiction of law does not exist.

Fiction is against the truth, but it is to have truth.

A fiction is a rule of law that assumes something
which is or may be false as true.

In a fiction of law, equity always subsists.

A fiction of law injures no one.

Fiction of law is wrongful if it works loss or injury to any one.

–=–

An outlaw is, as it were, is put out of the protection of the law.

–=–

Please remember that anytime you appear before a magistrate or false-judge, these are but a few of the maxims of law that will be honored. Here we see the reasons why the judicial is seemingly so corrupt, when in reality it is just following the maxims of law in promoting the fraudulent contractual nature of citizenship and other contracts. Truly, the court does not suffer fools – those men who are ignorant of their own contractual and consenting nature that places artificial fictional law of contract over that of God's natural law. In other words, the courts are literally required to recognize even the most fraudulent contract under man's law according to these scriptural maxims. We have played the fool for too long, and it is time for us all to have solution in honor. For the natural law of God suffers no fools either. Under natural law, one is wholly responsible for all of their actions, and no protections are offered for those who cannot govern themselves under that only de jure law.

Why must we first recognize and then cast out that of our artificial (dead) person?

Remembering that the scripture creates the law and its maxims, we can read continuously from the Bible that man should never hold an artificial status above others:

"For there is no respecting of persons with God." (Romans 2: 11)

"Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: but in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him" (Acts 10:34-35 , KJV)

"For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified (i.e. walking the path of natural law). For when the Gentiles (people/citizens/persons), which have not the (natural) law, do by nature the things contained in the (government) law, these, having not the (natural) law, are a (false/private) law unto themselves (person-hood): Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while (in court and in churches) accusing or else excusing one another..." (Romans 2, 13-15, KJV)

It is important to comprehend that the Bible as used in the court room represents the evidence and therefore the abused authority of law. The word testament means evidence.

It is also important to note that the word scripture has nothing to do with religion, but is a general term for the passing on of knowledge. Therefore any book of knowledge could technically be referred to as "scripture". But we must also remember that only one book is "authorized" as the scripture of the natural law, which is the Bible. Your personal beliefs go out the window on this subject, for we are speaking here of government not yourself.

TEST'AMENT, n. [L. testamentum, from testor, to make a will.] 1. A solemn authentic instrument in writing, by which a person declares his will as to the disposal of his estate and effects after his death. This is otherwise called a will. A testament, to be valid, must be made when the testator is of sound mind, and it must be subscribed, witnessed and published in such manner as the law prescribes. –Webster's Dictionary of English Language, 1828

SCRIP'TURE, n. [L. scriptura, from scribo, to write.] 1. In its primary sense, a writing; any thing written. 2. Appropriately, and by way of distinction, the books of the Old and New Testament; the Bible. The word is used either in the singular or plural number, to denote the sacred writings or divine oracles, called sacred or holy, as proceeding from God and containing sacred doctrines and precepts. There is not any action that a man ought to do or forbear, but the Scripture will give him a clear precept or prohibition for it. Compared with the knowledge which the Scriptures contain, every other subject of human inquiry is vanity and emptiness.

Remember, this is the legal definition, not your own. And we have to remember that words like sacred and holy usually refer to the opinions of government and church, not to God. The oath is a sacred ritual of the church, for instance, but not because it is sacred to God. The church and government, acting in replacement (vicar) of Christ (the new testament and evidence of law) is the legal entity receiving benefit of the pledge and oath, not God. Just as U.S. soldiers take an oath to the president and the constitution, but never to God or to the common man or citizens. To the contrary, all soldiers, officers, congress, attorneys, and the president of the United States take an oath to protect the District of Columbia corporation called "United States" and its "possessions" from the foreign and domestic people of America. The United States is not America. It sits outside of America and is not one of the states united. It is a corporation for which free people contract with in order to receive "protection" from it. But after reading the maxims above, it is easy to comprehend that with the benefit of rights, freedom, and protection, citizens must suffer 1,000?s of obligations and punishments, taxes and licenses, exaction and extortion of every kind. This is the price of respecting artificial persons, just as the Bible forewarns.

Back to Scripture:

"Let us appreciate the fact that while the Law of Moses (Old Testament or evidence of law for Jews) has been abrogated, we are under the law of Christ (Gal 6:2 I Cor. 9: 21). This law is unique in that it is law and grace (remedy) combined, hence, the perfect law of liberty (see Jn 1:17). Jude refers to "common salvation" available to all men through Christ (Jude 3)", (which later became known as the "common law", and is now usurped by the law of Merchants and thieves (bankers)).

RESPECT OF PERSONS – re-spekt': The phrase nasa' phanim, means literally, "lift up the face," and, among other translations, is rendered indifferently "accept" or "respect the person" in the King James Version (contrast Prov 18:5 and 24:23). As applied to a (prostrate) suppliant, the phrase means "receive him with favor," and is so used in 1 Sam 25:35; Mal 1:8,9 (compare Gen 19:21, etc.). By a shift in force the phrase came to mean "accept the person instead of the cause" or "show partiality" (Job 13:8,10 the American Standard Revised Version), and is so used commonly. A literal translation into Greek gave lambano prosopon (Sirach 35:13 (32:16); Lk 20:21; Gal 2:6), with the noun prosopolempsia, "face-taking" (Rom 2:11; Eph 6:9; Col 3:25; Jas 2:1), rendered uniformly "respect of persons" in English Versions of the Bible. A noun prosopolemptes, "respecter of persons," and a verb prosopolempteo, are found Acts 10:34; Jas 2:9. God's judgment rests solely on the character of the man and will be influenced by no worldly (Eph 6:9) or national (Rom 2:11) considerations. (Source: http://classic.net.bible.org/dictionary.php?word=Respect%20of%20Persons)

In essence, we see here that the status of person-hood (a hood of artificial clothing/status) refers to the assignment of citizenship or other legal status, for which God (nature) does not recognize or respect. In short, we are born naked and will die naked – stripped of any wealth and perceived legal status assigned by unnatural persons (governments, societies, and churches) that we also should not respect according to the words of Christ in the Bible, who simply taught and shared the evidence of how to live under natural law without persons (corporations). Where more than in the United States of America do we see the pervasive state of artificial status in justifying atrocities of war, pestilence, and poverty over other persons and nations? And what people in the world consider themselves more privileged as persons/citizens of the state than in America, denying all others this status without "naturalizing" into an artificial status called citizen or resident?

America and its population are literally suffocating under a pile of artificial personages and privilege against nature, with virtually no man living under the natural law. And in case you haven't noticed, nature in all of its heavenly glory is suffering because of it.

In reality, the District and corporation we call the United States has only one purpose – to step over the natural law and natural inherent rights of men, only to replace those rights with revokable privileges against God's (natural) Law. For an artificial person (government corporation) can not deal in nature, but only in artificiality and death. It must by necessity for its continuity strip anything natural from mankind in order to rule over God and nature, for God recognizes no persons. And if it's not obvious by now, neither should you.

–=–
Step By Step
–=–

I will also say that my research and conclusions have led me to understand that the only actual process for becoming a free man without legal constraints (person-hood) of any kind involves the following necessities:

1) Perhaps the hardest step is the 1st one. For the government of the Church has destroyed true knowledge and understanding of the Bible and its paramount place in civil (pagan) and cannon (ecclesiastical) law. The civil law was created within the Catholic church to deal with non-church related business. The corporate church has promoted the anthropomorphism and fundamentalist fallacy of the allegories (stories) within the New Testament, hiding the fact that the testament is the very evidence of the law of nature and the path to being self-governing free men as presented in stories that men could tell other men in their illiteracy, similar to mythology as one of many scriptures of alagoric knowledge. The Bible indeed is the foundation and land-lordly god-like authority of all of man's ecclesiastic and civil law to rule over men in contract and force, offering a choice of freewill to follow mammon (man's statutory legal law and debt-money system) or to follow the path taught by the character of Christ under God and nature.

In freemasonry and other societies and corporate churches, the common people are considered fools – goyim, to be managed and controlled for their acceptance and unwitting consent to man's law with absolute ignorance of what the Bible teaches of the natural path. And this is why corporate churches rule supreme over the reality of the Bible as tools of those holding sacred scriptural knowledge. And so first and foremost, regardless of your actual belief, you must recognize a higher power (God) so as to disclaim the Vatican's and Crown's claim of being the "lord god" over man, acting in place of God as temporal (non-spiritual) ruler in God's name – the "Vicor of Christ". In other words, one must become a true Christian without title or status (person). For most this is a difficult transition, no matter if you are religious or atheist. For a true Christian cannot also be a member of any corporate church, be it Catholic, Methodist, Protestant, Jewish (old testament/evidence), etc... no more than a true natural man can be a member (citizen) of government and also be a free man. These 501 tax-exempt churches are all without exception idols (simulations) and are corporations of and for the government. They are ultimately false, containing their own doctrines against and purposefully to hide the true teachings within the Bible. True Christianity has no borders, buildings, or other symbols, for it is of the individual mind, body, and soul. Christianity is the words of the character Christ, not the words of a minister or preacher.

This is similar to the oxymoron of "sovereign citizen", for of course one can not be sovereign with supreme power over all and also be a subject to government rule as a citizen (debt slave). Likewise, one cannot be Christian and at the same time follow another (man-made) doctrine. One cannot worship saints as a Catholic and also qualify to be a Christian, for idol worship is against Christ's teachings, and even against the ten commandments. When a people (goy) worship outside of the natural law and from outside of nature, the consequences are easily seen today, as most proclaimed Christians follow church doctrine as opposed to the actual teachings of Christ in natural law. For God is nature. A cursory look up to the polluted and Geo-engineered sky is proof enough of mans battle to overcome God's law of nature.

This action does not require belief in "God" or that Jesus was a real man, for that argument is yet another obfuscation from the teachings of the Bible of the natural law (God's law) and by those whom for centuries have tried to exterminate true followers of natural law without government, sometimes called "true Christians". But even a follower of Christ's teachings understands that the term "Christian" is yet another legal status, and that Christ never commanded his followers to use that title and legal status. All that is required is the deep understanding and true comprehension that without acknowledgment of a higher power (God), man may rule as lord in God's place. This is the law and doctrine of consent and contract, and God will never respect or protect persons. And the act of becoming truly a follower of Christ's teachings may be translated here as nothing more than to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ to learn and live under God's Natural Law. For the Maxim's of law in all governments are of scripture, and this is easily verified. Denial of God as a higher power than government and church (mammon) actually legally proves that man's governing law must prevail over God's law – the price of ignorance for those who have been brainwashed by the church to dismiss or replace the Bible with church doctrine – which is ironically the creator of the very mammon the church wishes man to follow so as to govern and control man.

Here again, the judge is obligated and will conduct himself ad-ministerially upon the following Maxim's of Law, (God's Law = Natural Law) and always presumes that the defendant in any case knows God and chooses mammon (the doctrine of freewill) as God's replacement. A citizen turns his back on God, and therefore chooses government over self-governance according to natural law. In reality, each court is a church. The judge is present to ad-minister the evidence of law. You must be able to tell that minister (judge) that you are not a member (citizen) of his church (government), and that your only judge will be a higher power than the state pretending to be gods.

These are more of the maxims of law, that the ad-minister (judge) uses, and is why the Bible is present in every court for swearing in:

–=–

All men know God. [Hebrews 8:11]

That is the highest law which favors religion.

To swear (in by oath) is to call God to witness, and is an act of religion.

Truth, by whomever pronounced, is from God.

Truth is the mother of justice.

Truth fears nothing but concealment.

He who becomes a soldier of Christ
has ceased to be a soldier of the world. [2 Timothy 2:3-4]

No man warring for God should be troubled by secular business.

If ever the law of God and man are at variance,
the former are to be obeyed in derogation of the later. [Acts 5:29]

That which is against Divine Law is repugnant to society and is void.

Where the Divinity is insulted the case is unpardonable.

Human things never prosper when divine things are neglected.

The Law of God and the law of the land are all one,
and both favor and preserve the common good of the land.

–=–

The presumption that all men know God is the most important aspect of man's ecclesiastical and civil (pagan) law, for we must remember that the Bible is evidence (testament) of the law, presented as both mammon and natural within its pages. Man may choose to respect the person assigned by government to him, but this necesarily projects that person into the pagan law of civil authority (law without God's natural law considered). The taking of status and person-hood is the taking of civil (pagan) law, and the understanding that the court can offer no protection from God (natural law). Therefore, as the law of nature is taught only by the character Jesus Christ, following in the natural law path in self-governance to escape church and government oppression and contract is the same thing as becoming a "true Christian". For the follower of Christ's teachings according to the Bible (evidence of the law), must by nature shed all artificial persons (corporations) to be free under that law. A true Christian has no membership to any church or government, and yet he or she is governed by the laws of God and nature to do no harm to others or their property as taught. Your personal beliefs in God and religion are irrelevant, for we are only talking here about the path to being free men (men = natural male and female, i.e. mankind).

In the end, to be a free man, one must have a remedy and exemption from man's law. This remedy is the evidence of Jesus Christ as lord and savior. This may be repulsive to many foolish people because of the conditioning of the corporate church to destroy any semblance of true Christianity in lieu of the Vicor's ecclesiastical rule, but we must remember that we are not speaking in religious terms here, but legal ones. For we are dealing not with a natural creation of God, but a legal creation called government, and therefore we must have a religious exemption that is of higher authority than man's claim to rule as a lesser god. In short, church and government considers itself to be the middleman between us and God. So we must bypass the middleman and report directly to the God (authority) that the megalomaniacs of government and church purport to rule by and with permission of for those who cannot govern themselves under God's law.

LORD = landlord, master in law (currently government and corporate church)

LORD, n. 1. A master; a person possessing supreme power and authority; a ruler; a governor. Man over man he made not lord. But now I was the lord of this fair mansion. 2. A tyrant; an oppressive ruler. 3. A husband. I oft in bitterness of soul deplores my absent daughter, and my dearer lord. My lord also being old. Gen. 18. 4. A baron; the proprietor of a manor; as the lord of the manor. 5. A nobleman; a title of honor in Great Britain given to those who are noble by birth or creation; a peer of the realm, including dukes, marquises, earls, viscounts and barons. Archbishops and bishops also, as members of the house of lords, are lords of parliament. Thus we say, lords temporal and spiritual. By courtesy also the title is given to the sons of dukes and marquises, and to the eldest sons of earls. 6. An honorary title bestowed on certain official characters; as lord advocate, lord chamberlain, lord chancellor, lord chief justice, &c.7. In scripture, the Supreme Being; Jehovah. When Lord, in the Old Testament, is printed in capitals, it is the translation of JEHOVAH, and so might, with more propriety, be rendered. The word is applied to Christ, Ps. 110. Col. 3. and to the Holy Spirit, 2Thess. 3. As a title of respect, it is applied to kings, Gen. 40. 2Sam. 19. to princes and nobles, Gen 42. Dan. 4. to a husband, Gen. 18. to a prophet, 1Kings 18. 2Kings 2. and to a respectable person, Gen. 24. Christ is called the Lord of glory, 1Cor. 2. and Lord of lords, Rev. 19.

(Note here that only when capitalized in the Bible is the word God or Lord applied to Christ or to God. All other Bible words like the un-capitalized "gods" and "lords" refer to the temporal replacement of Christ/God on earth as landlord ruling by false authority of Christ. This is the Pope, the Biships, the Queen, the Presidents, the Prime Ministers, etc. Often they rule under a "Corporation Sole" as a sovereign outside of their own created legal civil laws. A corporation sole is of the church, not of the government.

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_sole

LORD, v.t. To invest with the dignity and privileges of a lord.

(Notice the word lord is not capitalized, thus not referring to God. A lord is a form of artificial person, and should not be respected or given false authority under God and natural law.)

LORD, v.i. To domineer; to rule with arbitrary or despotic sway; sometimes followed by over, and sometimes by it, in the manner of a transitive verb.

–above from Webster's Dictionary of the English Language, 1828

SAVIOR = saved from artificial person-hood (slavery) and placed into the natural law.

SAVIOR, n. savyur. One that saves or preserves; but properly applied only to Jesus Christ, the Redeemer (remedy in law), who has opened the way to everlasting salvation by his obedience and death, and who is therefore called the Savior, by way of distinction, the Savior of men, the Savior of the world. General Washington may be called the saver, but not the savior of his country

REDEE'MER, n. 1. One who redeems or ransoms.2. The Savior of the world, JESUS CHRIST.

REDEE'M, v.t. [L. redimo; red, re, and emo, to obtain or purchase.] 1. To purchase back; to ransom; to liberate or rescue from captivity or bondage, or from any obligation or liability to suffer or to be forfeited, by paying an equivalent; as, to redeem prisoners or captured goods; to redeem a pledge. 2. To repurchase what has been sold; to regain possession of a thing alienated (i.e. the body as bonded surety) by repaying the value of it to the possessor (solution by end or satisfaction of contract)... 7. To save. He could not have redeemed a portion of his time for contemplating the powers of nature. 8. To perform what has been promised; to make good by performance. He has redeemed his pledge or promise.9. In law, to recall an estate, or to obtain the right to re-enter upon a mortgaged estate by paying to the mortgagee his principal, interest, and expenses or costs. 10. In theology, to rescue and deliver from the bondage of sin and the penalties of God's violated law, by obedience and suffering in the place of the sinner, or by doing and suffering that which is accepted in lieu of the sinner's obedience. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. Gal. 3. Titus 2.11. In commerce, to purchase or pay the value in specie, of any promissory note, bill or other evidence of debt, given by the state, by a company or corporation, or by an individual. The credit of a state, a banking company or individuals, is good when they can redeem all their stock, notes or bills, at par. To redeem time, is to use more diligence in the improvement of it; to be diligent and active in duty and preparation. Eph. 5.

–above from Webster's Dictionary of the English Language, 1828

It is important to note here that the word sin or sinner as used in the Bible also has duel meanings, depending upon which lord/Lord or god/God it is being applied to. The word sin is taken from the word "synn" – in old english, "moral wrongdoing, injury, mischief, enmity, feud, guilt, crime, offense against God, misdeed,. This word within the legal law of man's temporal church and government however, means to sin against the government law of mammon, and thus be subject to the wrath of the lord god (church and state). Sin, in legal law, means to be "guilty" of a crime against church or government, not against God and nature. Government is not of nature, and therefore a sin against government is not a sin against God. The Declaration of Independence spells this out quite nicely, as this was a declaration of the natural inherent rights of men, whereas the constitution was a declaration of man's rule of law over God's natural law. These two documents are totally opposed to each other, and yet they are taught to both be inspired by God. The the constitution is nothing but the creation of and respect of a person (corporation). How can that be inspired by God?

The word hell also refers to two different places. One, the spiritual Hell, refers to the spiritual world. But hell was actually the true name of the dungeon or prison located beneath the kings courts in older days (debtors prisons). These were for the goyim (persons) who did not honor (pay) their debts to the king and church on time.

HELL - The name formerly given to a place under the exchequer chamber, where the king's debtors were confined. Rich. Diet  –Black's Law Dictionary, 2nd Edition
Unbeknownst and just out of reach of the collective group-think mentality of the citizens of the United States, each and every person is literally living in hell – a giant open-air prison for debtors as government chattel. The national debt and ongoing bankruptcy of the United States corporation ensures that all persons as citizens and all registered property and real estate are declared to be used as the good faith and credit of the United States as collateral for the bankruptcy under martial law (see Leiber Code).
And so it turns out that all of these words we have taken for granted, with the help of government,  its corporate religions, and a horrific system of required government education. Most of our language in fact has duel meanings under the natural and political (legal) realm. In the end, the English language is a word magik trap for those who are controlled as goy by the corporate church and governments around the world.

Forget the doctrines of religion, for the teachings of walking on the path of natural law is the only religion (in America, as recognized by legal law); one without private corporate doctrine. And it's teacher is the character of Jesus Christ. It requires no church and no leader but you. What may happen to ones beliefs and "faith" after one is walking this path of God (nature) is a whole other subject, and is for the individual to work out for themselves outside of corporations and falsely taught doctrines that take one away from the natural path to worship saints, symbols, and sacrileges. It is my belief that more people will come back to God and nature by walking the natural law path than will ever be converted through fear and intimidation of the Pope and Ministers of corporations with their own designs to enslave the mind and body – the vessel for the soul.

For through Christ's teachings of natural law all things are possible, if only there's no government to stand in the way.

But more importantly, through Christ's teachings, one may recognize that because some thing is possible, it very well might ought not be created against nature. "Do as thou wilt", the infamous church of satanism's coveted credo, was stolen and warped from the original credo of Christ, which is written – "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." (Mathew 7:12). In natural law, this is easily stated as do no harm to others or their property. With this rule, no societal law can be broken, and a free man may never need the judgement of the courts of that society of artificial persons playing god.

–=–
The Body Of Christ
–=–

2) Now that the soul is taken care of and has the safety, security, and lawful and legal remedy of the natural law of God to fall upon as recognized legally by the state and its courts of inequity, we must now focus on the physical body – legally referred to as the vessel. Each individual person must begin the arduous process of shedding their corporate veil of clothing, ridding all contractual connections to "the state" and shedding all positive law rights, privileges, immunities, and benefits from government – for God and nature recognizes and respects none of these personages. Acceptance of any benefit or right from government to exalt oneself over others in unnatural inequity necessarily requires the natural living man to become and respect an artificial person (status). Thus no tie or contract must be left unsatisfied regarding the citizen. The Bible states over and over to not respect "persons". This refers to our own corporate fiction called the artificial person, as well to the entirety of all corporations, including church and government.

So if we consider for a moment, our end goal here is to never be a dead (artificial) person, and to always be in the disposition of being a living, sentient being under God's law and no other. If one is never an artificial (dead) person in a dead pledge, one can never be recognized as anything but a living natural man. He cannot be a person, for a person is artificial. He cannot be a citizen, for a citizen is artificial. He cannot be a member, for a membership is an artificial status requiring a person. However, he can be a true Christian, for being a Christian requires no membership or citizenship, no contract, nothing artificial, and it has no fictional borders or legalities. We seek a civil death.

DEAD PLEDGE – A mortgage; mortuum vadium. –Black's Law Dictionary, 2nd Edition

MORTMAIN – A term applied to denote the alienation of lands or tenements to any corporation, sole or aggregate, ecclesiastical or temporal. These purchases having been chiefly made by religious houses, in consequence of which lands became perpetually inherent in one dead hand, this has occasioned the general appellation of "mortmain" to be applied to such alienations.

DEAD HAND – A provision contained within some POISON PILL defenses preventing the acquisition of the company by another firm even if a majority of shareholders approve of the offer. Only incumbent DIRECTORS can remove the provision.

CIVIL DEATH – Civil death, which is that change in a person's legal and civil condition which deprives him of civic rights and juridical capacities and qualifications, as natural death extinguishes his natural condition. It follows as a consequence of being attainted of treason or felony, in English law, and anciently of entering a monastery or abjuring the realm. The person in this condition is said to be civiliter mortuus, civilly dead, or dead in law.

To obtain the status of free man, one must necessarily kill his civil artificial person – he or she must have a civil death to live under the natural law. For again, God and nature do not respect or recognize persons. We are born naked and ultimately die naked. We  are born innocent under nature and we take no status with us in our natural death. We cannot hide from our actions, even when done under the auspices of artificial persons, for the person dies with the man and God recognizes and respects no person.

–=–

3) Next comes the Paperwork. Form SSA-521 is a good place to start, though through my own research it may be better to not use any government (mammon) produced forms but to emulate them and US CODE in the scribing of such legal notification and demand in freehand. This form SSA-521 (or legal demand) kills the original application for Social Security, nipping it in the butt so that the account or trust attached to the monetized application cannot exist or be attached to the man through his or her name (corporate surname). This is one step in detaching your natural body from being a surety to the contractual nature of the artificial person government has assigned to you. This is a retroactive step to nullify this person (number) by declaring it fraud from its inception, as no child can make a contract under age and without understanding. Once this is done and verified, any and all contracts, including the DMV driver's license, Selective Service, Voter Registration, and any and all other accounts or trusts connected to the Social Security number are automatically null and void due to the now recognized fraud of that number and person. So a series of legal demands would need to be sent as notice and verification to each individual government agency severing these now illegitimate contracts. I would then sever any personal contracts for which I had used my artificial person as bail and surety with (I must end or satisfy all contracts as the solution). This would include my gym, Costco, the library, etc. The end goal would be to have a completely debt and contract free "person" that is attachable to the natural man, for only then can the natural man not be forcibly held as surety for the debts and contracts of the artificial person (in the court's opinion). Thus the state cannot invoke the authority of its position of lord god over your person by holding you as a free man under the real "God" with Christ as your remedy responsible for any debt or obligation of the person.

–=–

4) The next hardest step – Quit ones job. I would of course attempt to be immediately rehired as a "represented" employee that is a private contractor and non-taxpayer. Nothing really has to change here, other than the ensured severing of the contractual relationship with the State and IRS to be a taxpayer/citizen. As I said, no contractual state of artificiality can be left other than the bare minimum personal contract without the corporate name. Many use only a handshake. Many revert to getting paid in gold or other commodities or services. Anything is better than being a slave to mammon.

–=–

5) Declare your independence from government and your dependence on Christ/God in remedy simultaneously. I have written an extensive declaration of my own individual independence of which I will be posting to the Federal and State websites and perhaps carring personally to the federal district, as well as many international forums. I'm not sure this step needs to be done in any order, but I will personally likely reserve it until this point when all debts are honored and obligations null.

If you'd like to read the first draft of my own personal declaration which needs editing and additions, click the link below:

LINK–> https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/a-new-declaration-of-independence-for-free-men/

–=–

6) Be free...

But now the journey really just begins, for as you have probably noted, the Bible tells us that true Christians (followers of Christ's teachings) will without a doubt be persecuted and even killed for their efforts to be separated from the corporate, corporal world of artificial church and state person-hood. Since at this point you will certainly be one of the very few true Christians on this continent, you will have no government to protect you or elevate you to a person-hood that grants you false status over other men. You will be responsible for all of your own actions, without the false paradigm of insurance and social welfare. You will be shunned by corporations who wish you to join them and become artificial members/citizens again. It will be a constant temptation to become artificial if only for convenience of the trans-humanist biometric agenda. Your children will be shunned, but at least they will for once be your own with no legality that says they belong to the state. Your use of credit cards will be nullified. You will not be able to use biometrics, for there will be no artificial person/citizen that a biometric scanner can match you to, for you are now 100% of the time a living sentient being with no strawman.

And yet unbeknownst to most, it is actually illegal to require a social security number from an applicant. A free man may sue that man posing as a "person" for discrimination. For as a free man, one may still use the restrictive laws of government against it.

Honestly, from this point on, only experience alone will reveal the path, unless you can find others walking in it. I intend to start a community if at all possible, or find one already in existence for support and fellowship. In theory and in practice this can not be turned into a cult, for there is no sovereign ruler but yourself over your own will and (new) testament of Christ. You have no obligation but to obey the laws of nature, do no harm, and be responsible for your actions. And as a guidepost to avoiding the doctrines of persons, any man who seeks your membership in blood or by signature is indeed not on the right path. This makes avoidance of mammon almost second nature.

Honestly, you will have to figure it out as you go, even as you are persecuted. But persecution is indeed a badge of courage and honor – of non-conformity to mammon. This is the best I can describe what my goals will be. Unfortunately, the rewards of being truly free under God and nature is likely not appealing to most citizen-slaves that are in many ways vested in their own debt enslavement, from pensions to welfare, which as discussed is a perfectly legal form of servitude and slavery under the false god called government and church.

Walking into Christian persecution may not sound like success to most, but to me it sounds like the road to heaven as harmony with nature and therefore God.

The thought of walking through the TSA checkpoint at the airport by simply and honorably stating that I am not in fact a U.S. citizen and that my business is private here as a natural man without name or status is especially appealing to me, as I simply say no to being scanned and touched inappropriately. For there is no jurisdiction that applies to a free man under the self-governance of God but that of nature. I do know of others who have created their own "I.D." – for identification is whatever you say and choose it to be when you have not to bow to anyone else but Christ's jurisdiction.

Like I said, this is not legal advice. I hope the harsh reality of it harmonizes with your natural instinct. I believe it is the only way, for I don't believe one status is better than another – that a house slave is still a slave no matter how wealthy and privileged. UCC and other methods and remedies cannot by their nature make a man free, for they all require some corporate status of person-hood or other artificiality or trust, where upon the doctrine of commerce creates legal contract.

I suppose you could say that being a free and natural man means most of all that you will be totally and wholly 100% responsible for your own well-being and safety, and for that of all others. It means no welfare, no medicare, no retirement, and no protection from the nanny government. This is enough to "make most people love their servitude", to quote Huxley.

Most of all I wish to empathize. I understand your reticence when it comes to the word "God". My mind is much too analytical and rational to accept the doctrines of corporate churches, as I am sure that most professed corporate Christians feel the same way beneath their public personas within their perspective church settings. This remedy is for all people, for it requires no doctrine, membership, or contract but that of holding precious the natural law. A year ago, before I comprehended the true form and authority of the Bible as the law of man and nature, I would have properly poo-poo'ed this treatise of mine as crazy and religious nonsense. Only time may make one realize their foolish ways, myself included. So here is my own personal truth...

I don't personally believe in or bow to any God, only because God is not something that man can comprehend. I do not anthropomorphize God into a man, for that spells out the arrogance of man and his quest to rule in the "personification"of God's name. I acknowledge a higher power I do not and cannot understand in this state of temporal being, and that God is in fact everything we see, taste, touch, and feel. God is nature; and the mathematical perfection of nature and the golden proportion is proof of this to me. But still I do not say God is human, for this is naught but the teachings from the arrogance of men who seek to rule through impersonation of God and to justify their dastardly actions. In fact I would say only the arrogance of man allows him or her to think they would be able to perceive God. That said, belief is not the point, and is not a requirement. For on this earth there are 7 billion different versions of what God is. The reality of God is likely not even close to any of those 7 billion opinions. The reality is that if God exists, God would exist despite mine or your belief and despite the doctrines of over 1,000 corporate religions around the world. This is a humbling rational. It is logical and reasonable.

All you need to know for our purposes is that ALL LAW in this temporal realm of persons is based on the cannons, ecclesiastics, and Biblical scriptures, and is literally owned and copyrighted statute by the BAR and by the Vatican.. This, my friend, only a fool would deny due to evidential reality. Thus, the only way to step out from the power of a bunch of megalomaniacs who believe they rule under God's name is to deny that authority by claiming a higher power than those men who claim to act in God's name – which is indeed recognized in court. The teachings of Jesus Christ in the Bible and in the lost books of scripture have nothing to do with doctrinal corporate religion. They are guidelines to live without government and without congregational religion. Once you comprehend this, everything changes, and you suddenly realize that the organized corporate churches of all denominations are actually all standing against or anti-Christ... against Christ's teachings.

Ultimately, if you do not comprehend this, that the source of authority in law is "God", and if you refuse to legally acknowledge this fact, then literally by legal default you will remain forcibly ruled under and in the name of those who claim to rule in God's name. It's a delicious irony to be sure. And trust me when I say I only truly discovered this for myself within the last year and after many years of searching for this only remedy – for eventually all research and the quest for knowledge leads to this point. Perhaps most important to you is that your "opinion" about this whole religion thing was certainly taught to you as opposed to being gained by actual study and personal learning and enlightenment, and that there is a gigantic effort to hide what I am telling you now as there has always been in history. Your philosophy, as was mine, is likely that of the Illuminati "New Age" and Theosophist movements that I never realized had taken over everything mainstream, from music to media to religion, and is as was mine not your own. Not in a million years did I ever think I'd support "Christianity", but now I understand everything else is there to entrap and enslave the mind. If you read just a few lines of the red letters of the Bible and apply those words to that of the legal language, you'll quickly see that the character of Jesus did nothing but teach the natural law through allegory and was indeed the original non-pacifist outlaw.

All I can say is, once you see this, and you realize it has nothing to do with doctrinal religion, everything changes and you'll never look back. You realize "God" is not mentioned as often as you think in the Bible, and that God is used just like the "Big Bang Theory" is used in science to explain the creation of the world and universe in the Genesis of the Bible. Other references to god and lord refer to the lord-god (man ruling as god, pope, king), that sin is against government (god), and that most of the concepts and words of the Bible are actually legal terms dealing with the landlord of man. It changes your whole perspective, and you begin to understand why this is the true gnostic knowledge.

One other note... the Catholic and other churches have been killing true "Christians" (free people) for centuries, and is vehemently opposed to this true nature and understanding. The church is anti-Christ's teachings, which should be enough reason for anyone to look and see what it was that Christ actually spoke as the natural law to oppose the church. Only you can learn the truth by studying the words of Christ.

–=–
More To Learn
–=–

I realize without ego that I am at the beginning of this journey, cautiously learning and applying this remedy as I go. I invite you to join me at RepublicBroadcasting.org to learn as I do every Wednesday from 8-10 Eastern from Daniel, who only uses his Christian (first) name while rejecting in whole his surname (last name) as a corporate person. This series will be called "Christian Remedy In Law". We are not selling anything, just trying to figure it all out for ourselves and help others achieve a state of free will and self-governance.

I will post each weeks show here below as we progress. We started yesterday, Feb 26th, 2014, even as the tyranny of government gains in exponential momentum...

–=–

————————————-
Show #1 – Meet Daniel:
————————————-

Download: show89_feb26.mp3

Download here: http://corporationnationradioarchives.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/show89_feb26.mp3

————————————————
Show #1 – Birth Into Bondage:
————————————————

Tune in Wednesday, March 5th!

http://republicbroadcasting.org/

–Clint Richardson (realitybloger.wordpress.com)
–Thursday, February 27th, 2014

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Laurence James Howell

Hi All

A great deal of interesting information but not, however. a complete point of view that I could agree with. One of the biggest problems facing us as truth seekers is the general confusion surrounding terminology or down right lying to bolster a point of view.

The writer seems to think that freedom and liberty are one and the same and a man cannot be sovereign which is just not true. A load of good stuff from various sources but crucially the main point of jurisdiction, man v ALL CAPS misses out for me.

A lot of window dressing ? you decide

Peace through Love

M O'D

Hi, Laurence,

QuoteThe writer seems to think that freedom and liberty are one and the same and a man cannot be sovereign which is just not true.

Quoteliberty (n.) "free choice, freedom to do as one chooses," from Old French liberté "freedom, liberty, free will" (14c.), from Latin libertatem (nominative libertas) "freedom, condition of a free man; absence of restraint; permission," from liber "free" (see liberal)

The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is right. [Learned Hand, 1944] http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=liberty&searchmode=none

Interesting too, that 'liber' also means 'book' ~ as in library.

Where does he suggest a man "cannot be a sovereign"?

A man who is acting as a citizen cannot be be a sovereign, that much is true, hence the oxymoron expression, "sovereign citizen".

namaste

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Laurence James Howell

Hi All

I do not think that the reference to freedom liberty and sovereignty are in the above article, I will study this document more closely when I have the time but think these references are from another article on his site.

The reference to sovereignty, he outlines that to be sovereign you would need to be in control of others to be sovereign,

The reference to freedom and liberty is probably from the same article. From the the use of the word liberty within the article it was obvious to me that he equates liberty with freedom and this is not true.

Blacks Law dictionaries will give what these definitions are as they are used in legalese.

Context can and does make for some interesting adjustments to legal speak and Blacks not infallible to agreement between the parties in a court room setting, that  change the use and definitions of words much to our disadvantage, many times by the use of constructive trust.

I believe that in the HMCTS, liberty is granted as a benefit from government and freedom a direct grant from god. Freedom is for man as is law and liberty for the ALL CAPS as is the legal system.
Why exchange your freedom for liberty ?  a captain of a ship gives liberty passes to sailors to go ashore. No fiction can grant freedom, it is reclassified as liberty. Marijuana is re-clasified as cannabis because a plant cannot be banned, it is alive and does not fit into the legal framework of dead things.
We may want to avail ourselves of governmental benefits and there is no reason why we should not, contrary to what some people believe we do not lose any unalienable rights by doing so. Can the court or government produce any contract that specifically denies that by signing a document that we, as a man who signs, loses any of our unalienable rights, of course not.
All benefits are for the ALL CAPS and held in trust for us as authors of the account by the Public Trustee. We have the use of the benefits, as we are entitled to have the use of the account, we are authorised signatories to the acount.

I do not agree that withdrawing from society is a practical solution to what ails our society. If we all did that chaos would ensue, at least in the short term.
It would also mean that people like myself and others would not spend the time to establish just how the systems of government are supposed to work and consider what remedies we need to change the way in which the government applies its rules upon us.

It is encumbant upon those that can, that we do, because if not us then who will.

We the people is our jurisdiction, we the people is our authority and we the people are now ruled by a self interest group which evades governmental control.

This not how our way of life was set up and the devolution, by way of conditional contract exchange, of political sovereignty in return for the protections embodied in the oaths of office and constitutional documents are plainly not now being adhered to.

I have set out my position and process with proofs in my thread on this site and is there for all to use as the case may be. By understanding how we are able to speak to the man and not the judge, we can direct the court through the judicial oath of office by giving our court order, from our court of the people of which as a man of the people we are, directly to the man who occupies the office of judge who is sworn to protect the people.

I am available to discuss any posting that I have made and my philosophy in respect of the breaking of the conditional contract with god and the people by QEll.

Jury nullification  can occur by way of explanation of the real state of affairs in the country and the loss of control by the government of the various self interest groups.

Peace through love