News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

De-registration of boats from the canal and river trust

Started by lucidunion, November 25, 2013, 09:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucidunion

Has anyone had experience of de- registering and boats.
I am looking at buying a canal barge and wish to avoid paying any license fees which the canal and river trust in england claims against registered boats much like council tax is claimed on dwellings.
I would welcome any input on this and wondered if when a yearly canal or river license has expired if this or a name change of the boat would count as de-registration.
According to the official figures less than 4% of boats evade the license fee and many registered boats can face being lifted from the water and destroyed.
This could not be possible if either the boat was no longer registered or if under human rights the boat was the only place (dwelling) were you live.
Thanks
Peace.

M O'D

Hi, Lucidonion,

As always, it's the acts of REGISTRATION and LICENSING that draw one into the jurisdiction of the 'Crown'and its various entities, so those are fundamental issues that need addressing.

Questions to consider:

1. What is 'England' and can anyone prove that you are in this place?
2. Who is claiming ownership of the canals and can they prove it?  (who built them? was it not Man?).
3. Which jurisdiction do you believe yourself to be in?  Are you a citizen who is subject to the rules and regulations of the 'canal and river trust'? or are you a sovereign Man, under Natural Law?
4. Human rights are for Citizens who are subject to external governance. You were born a Man, not a 'Human' ('hewn' (cut, shaped) from man, 'hue' (colour) of man).
5. As a Man, you have unalienable rights; no one can take them without your consent. For eg. you have the unalienable right to freedom of thought, travel and shelter. Any agent who attempts to deny you this is impinging on those rights.

It's an interesting issue ~ give me a bell this weekend, L.O and we can meet to discuss this and other stuff too...

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

iain

I asked about how they dealt with vessels not from the UK or EU as this is how a UCT vessel would appear to them.After some back and forth via email I got this:

"Dear Iain,

We don't have any rules concerning boats visiting our waterways from abroad - all we are concerned with is that the boat is licensed.

I have attached a copy of the licence terms and conditions which may be of use to you. These are relevant to all boats on our waterways regardless of where they come from.

Kind regards,

Katy Thomas "
this was on the14th May 2013

I have attached the document I was sent.