News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Marcus Unraveled Presentations

Started by Tomm, November 10, 2013, 02:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomm

I received a e-mail a little time ago from Marcus, and I think it's time to post it here, because it has already been released on some other forums.

I do believe he is giving you the proper remedy that we have all been looking for.  :)

Start with the introduction video.
                                  Then watch the Unraveled Programs in the order they are presented.

Hi.....My name is Marcus,

We are all born undeniably and incontrovertibly into a government. We are taught and seduced to hate our government, become anti-government and join a self-governing society like Canada or the United States. We are all enticed and suborned into making this choice, but it has an unspeakable hidden cost and price. I have thoroughly re-examined this fraudulent offer, and have determined that the price is too high. You should re-examine it too.

I will take you methodically, step by step through the FRAUD, the what, where, and how you were deceived into voluntarily alienating your property. I show you how you continue to alienate your property on an ongoing basis through money.

You will learn and be able to see how everything is exactly backwards, opposite and upside down from reality, because you have been leading unawares, a fraudulently forged and constituted life. I will confirm for you the unapproved truth of every aspect of the life you have been leading, and you will be surprised. Using the two concepts that led to my discoveries, I will also confirm for you what millions of people claim to know but fail to see. Blind fools. Means "tricked by sight".

And of course, I give you the Why? Why you do not know. Why it is hard to see. Why it is done. Why you are letting it happen.

http://servantking.info/index.html

M O'D

Quote"We are taught and seduced to hate our government, become anti-government and join a self-governing society like Canada or the United States. We are all enticed and suborned into making this choice, but it has an unspeakable hidden cost and price."

On the contrary, people are programmed to believe in 'government' which, as we know literally means 'MIND CONTROL'.

The idea that Canada and the US, two fictional 'legal' entities of mind control, are in fact "self-governing" 'societies' is patently untrue: their very existence is founded in deception, built on the myth of 'democracy' and underpinned by violence.

Therefore, the premise is a false one: we are not taught or 'seduced' to hate 'our government', the miseducation system, the tyranny of financial control and the brain-washing mind control of the media prove the opposite is the case: through manipulation, people are encouraged to love their enslavement.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted