News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

GRASSROOTS ACTION IN COLORADO: CORRUPT POLITICIANS THROWN OUT OFFICE

Started by M O'D, September 19, 2013, 09:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

Published on Sep 12, 2013
QuoteThey were told it would never happen. Ordinary citizens, fed up with being shut out of the legislative process, launched a grassroots recall campaign. It got the attention of first Colorado, then the nation. When the final votes were tallied, two state senators were out of a job ... and history was made.

QuoteFootball5198 4 days ago
When these unconstitutional laws were first passed, I, like others, thought "what is wrong with the people in Colorado? Where are they?" To the folks that made this effort to recall these two fascists, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for your blood, sweat, and tears that were? put into this effort! Thank you for restoring a part of my faith in your state. Thank you for restoring a part of my faith in government in this country. OUR COUNTRY. Thank you for slapping the fascists!
Reply  · 6 

QuoteA.Maria Cameli 4 days ago
Congratulations Colorado! I am sick of Michael Bloomberg and so are a lot of us here in New York. You might just have a new resident soon. The place where me and my? dogs can live in peace happiness and have the right to defend ourselves. Any work out there?
Reply  · 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEkjfwIYEGY
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted