News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

WAYS AND MEANS OF DECLARING ONE'S SOVEREIGNTY

Started by Tomm, September 05, 2013, 06:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomm

This document is being served by many on masse across UK, canada, usa, Australia, Belgium, Holland,  ;D
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscvtiEsw58

I, who shall not be with name hereby proclaim to all with unclean hands;
Be it now known that all words/spellings upon/within this document shall be of my will and intent only, without assumption/presumption on/of/by/for any/all concerned where my free will choice shall never be trespassed where my intent is my intent and no other's;
Whereas a great fraud has been revealed and is laid bare where unclean hands are now in the light for all to see where any/all with unclean hands must judge only self, toto genere;
Whereas non-disclosure has intent to defraud in that act, any/all contracts of body, mind, soul are null and void, nunc pro tunc, praeterea, praeterea, praeterea ab initio, ad infinitum in this willful intent to commit fraud by omission and/or commission where others and all are concerned and;
Whereas threat of force perceived or real is proof of intent inasmuch as aiding and abetting in this fraud and where assumption and presumption is concerned, thus destroyed and whereby one is known by their actions of that/their willful intent either knowingly or in ignorance of the Divine laws under which all stand and;
Whereas all signatures, contracts, assumptions, presumptions etc. et al are rendered null and void ab initio inasmuch as all are in contempt/fraud where the CROWN owned and COPYRIGHT name/s (insert  relevant NAME/s here - ensure you have seen Kate's original version of this document to understand the concept -and delete this red notice before proceeding.  There is a further red notice below, be sure to attend to it.) are concerned and;
Whereas the intent to commit fraud via deceptions/deceptios and willful non-disclosure of truths where intent to enslave all humanity/mankind by church/state in this intent is exposed fully whereby one's actions make one known and;
Whereas all names registered are, in fact, property of the CROWN/VATICAN, all matters pertaining to such names registered and the use thereof render all parties fraudulent/in contempt via willful intent to deceive and/or ignorance of use where all matters of church/state remain matters of church/state where use of the name/s registered are concerned and where/when third party interloping is evident by my use or anyone's use of stated registered names and;
Whereas it is not my intent to commit fraud or any contemptible/contempt able acts, it is also my equal intent to never aid and abet any other living soul via willfully knowing or ignorance on/in their/my part  and any use of or claim made using the aforementioned name/s will render such attempt an act of fraud by willful commission and;
Whereas any/all use of church/state identification based upon these/all CROWN COPYRIGHT name/s or any variation/s thereof render/s the user in fraud absolute via their ignorance and by omission of disclosure of/by church/state and;

Whereas any/all claims made by any/all parties/agents/living souls upon another willfully or in ignorance to do so is guilty of fraud in that action by commission and/or omission of bearing false witness and is in contempt of church/state/self and is willfully aiding and abetting fraudulent deception/deceptios whereupon judgment is rendered upon any/all agents of church/state/self by the very action of claiming via CROWN COPYRIGHT fraud and;
Inasmuch as intent (spirit) must be proven where all are concerned, it is now incumbent upon the church/state that the willful intent to commit fraud ab initio is without intent to do so. With prior knowledge, the agents/clergy/BAR members/all bound by oaths etc. et al to/of/for/by/with church/state did/do willfully deceive humanity and is, by the actions of all bound to church/state by oaths sworn/taken/given judged by/of/in all acts of harm upon any/all harmed and;
Whereas fraudulent intent of all bound to church/state entities/Id-entities/living souls/principalities is visible via omission and/or commission by the actions of harm/intent to harm of/for/by all beings using a NAME in fraud ab initio, all claims made/ coerced/assumed/presumed etc. et al are, in fact fraudulent at source of/for/by all claiming any/all legal NAME(S)/fictional id-entities/titles etc. et al and/or thus any/all forms/aliases and are of/by/for the criminal intent to do so using the intellectual property of another living soul/spirit or dead fictional entity where I am toto genere, spirit, mind, body and;
Furthermore, to engage in such intently destructive acts of harm/deception/theft/coercion etc. et al against another via any/all means is shown by one's actions and need never be judged whereby the act is the judge in/of itself, judge not lest ye be judged where assumption/presumption cannot/does not/will not exist after the act itself and;
Furthermore, any/all REGISTRATION/REGISTERING/REGISTER by omission and/or commission where full disclosure is not evident, the intent of church/state/any/all claiming such association/joinder by means of willful oaths, signatures (cursive), titles, etc. et al are, in fact, willful acts of pre-determined fraud knowingly or unknowingly where wrongful obligation(s)/curse(s) has/is/was the intent where obligation(s) is/are re-placed back upon those who knowingly and/or in ignorance of their fraud do so ab initio, ad infinitum, nunc pro tunc, praeterea, praeterea, praeterea and;
Furthermore, it is/was never my intent to willfully use the property of another whereas any/all things REGISTER-ED are, in fact, claimed to be such intellectual property of another, namely church/state/CROWN where my Mother and Father (deceased),  (regarding your parent/s as they appear on your birth certificate – some have only the mother on the certificate, for example, so edit accordingly and be aware of the (deceased) element in Kate's document if it does not apply in your case be sure to edit accordingly and delete this red notice before proceeding ) unknowingly were, in ignorance, aided and abetted of their consent into such church/state contracts, be they all forms physical (phi-psi-cull)/spiritual/mental and;
Furthermore, I place the onus (own-us) back upon/re-turn to any/all beings by virtue of their oaths etc. et al and self-judged in their acts, any/all obligations created by any/all contracts where all contracts entered into based on this fraud/original sin/intent to de-fraud are nullified/null and void ab initio, ad infinitum nunc pro tunc and;

Furthermore, all obligations upon myself created via this fraud are void inasmuch as the perceived/assumed/presumed gift, without consideration of any all NAME(S) is concerned in that a BOND/DEBT was/is/has been created in the form of a BIRTH CERTIFICATE with an assigned DEBT, not value, where I was assumed/presumed to be that value without/void of my willful consent where it was/is/has been the willful intent of/by/for all parties initiating such acts of obligation upon this, their DEBT and;
Whereas intent is clearly visible by any/all who engage in acts of commerce (Whore of Babylon) using the NAME (mark of the beast) is/was/has been/will be acting in fraud and creating harm/cannibalism against their fellow humans/beings since all fiat currency is based upon aforementioned BONDS and is guilty of human being trafficking of the highest order and in defiance of creation where consumption ensues and;
Whereas the willful intent from any/all willful associates/members/oathed beings of church/state/CROWN is evidentiary proof of/by/for any/all acts perpetrated against another where any/all REGISTERED NAMES are concerned inasmuch as non-disclosure by aforementioned was never given/offered where aiding and abetting in fraud is the intent and where any/all aforementioned have unclean hands accordingly and;
Whereas any/all REGISTERED "things/possessions" are, in fact, property of the church/court/state/CROWN (copyright) where any claim made by any/all not oathed to the aforementioned are matters of church/court/state/CROWN inasmuch as willful trespass and enticement into slavery via third party interloping into such matters that do not concern me, the one who shall not be of NAME where my own customary calling is mine and shall never be given and;
Furthermore, by means of this BIRTH CERTIFICATE (long form/short form) deception/non-disclosure/willful act of fraud, the only DOCUMENT(S) ever willfully given as proof of intent to commit fraud/aid and abet fraud by/of/for church/court/state/CROWN etc. et al and all oathed/bonded to willfully to such titles/fictions/corporations where the claim is also made that the aforementioned take on the role of perceived parens patriea (embodiment of state) and have/are, in fact, kidnapped/abused/harmed any/all who have been fraudulently claimed to be a "ward of admiralty" where the Mother is fiduciary, Father is beneficiary ab initio and;
Whereas the rites of both Mother/Father have been stolen via non-disclosure and willful intent as proofed by actions of those, by oath/willful application(s) any/all claiming to be of/for/by church/court/state/CROWN in the form of BIRTH CERTIFICATE(S)/license's/marriages/FAMILY NAME(S)/taxes/registrations etc. et al ab initio therefore;

Is it the/your willful intent of this/you of/for/by/in church/court/state/CROWN etc. et al beings living/dead fictions to coerce, by force or deceptive means, to have me incriminate myself where I am in full knowledge of this dual fraud where willful intent to do so makes me/you guilty ab initio by claiming to own/be something that is/was/has never been mine/yours to be/claim?;

Is it your ( by oath entity) intent to aid and abet the furtherance of this fraud/cannibalism/child kidnapping/human trafficking/theft etc. et al via fictitious ACTS/LEGISLATION  etc. et al by/of/for dead entities by/for/of dead entities (dead carrying out the dead) where I am one of the living versus a fictional dead entity created by/for/of the church/court/state/CROWN by enticing me via force/coercion/deception to be a surety for the church/state/court/CROWN created debt(s)?;
Whereas any/all fraud by virtue of its intent and creation remains as such, regardless of length of time taken for such any/all frauds to be exposed, all contracts are null and void upon its discovery where a fraud revealed is, in fact, null and void, ab initio, nunc pro tunc where all energies stolen in any/all forms shall be re-turned where the intent to commit fraud against me has been/is/will be with INTENT;
It is not/has never been/never will be my intent to willfully and knowingly commit fraud where mis-takes in ignorance by commission and/or omission are pre-sent and where any/all acts of mine are not in contempt(with temptation) of anyone/anything where any being choosing willfully to contempt me is now with intent to do so. All contracts/documents/signatures/agreements etc. et al are now null and void where any/all DEBT created by church/state/court/CROWN is forgiven/re-turned from whence it was created (forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors) where I am the non-contracting living with the debt BOND id-entity that is the property/responsibility (re-spawns-ability) of that/those which created it;
It is furthermore the obligation of any/all oathed beings of/by/for the church/state/court/CROWN to return my energy/creations/life-force stolen via this original sin/intent to de-fraud my Mother and Father where they aided and abetted in my own fraud by means of deception/non-disclosure where your unclean hands are/have been concerned. I seek no vengeance, I offer no judgments and return the obligations of debts/forgiveness to those who would/have deceived me where a crime against all humanity has been/is being perpetrated with willful intent in the light for all to see;
By one's actions one is known and in-stantly judged in/of/for/by such actions where the intent is laid bare for all to see in/of/by/for any/all such actions whereas all/any beings willfully by/for/of commission/omission are held and bound judged of themselves. Act accordingly, lest ye be judged in/of/for/by oneself/yourself fully toto genere.

M O'D

Notice of Understanding and Intent & Claim of Right

QuoteI, Upper-Case: Lower, a flesh and blood Man and a blessed living soul, who incarnated upon Planet Earth in the geographical area known as England, on the __ day of ______, in the year known as ____, am equal in every conceivable way to every other blessed living soul who was made in the image of the Prime Creator of the Universe, and do hereby state that the following is a Statement of the Facts as I perceive them.

Whereas it is my understanding that:

1. Natural Law is the permanent underlying basis of all law, and theories of Natural Law have been an important part of jurisprudence throughout legal history. Natural Law is to be distinguished from Positive Law, which is the body of law imposed by the state. Natural Law is both anterior and superior to Positive Law (Oxford Dictionary Of Law 5th Edition ISBN0-19-860756-3 page 326), and,

2. Within the boundaries of Natural Law lie the Fundamental Laws of the Universe, and,

3. The Fundamental Laws of the Universe are the law of attraction, the law of intent, the law of allowance and the law of balance, and,

4. The law of allowance dictates that all blessed living souls in the Universe must be been granted Freewill, absolutely and without exception, and,

5. I, Upper-Case: Lower, am a free, sovereign being, flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul,
with unalienable rights granted by the Prime Creator of the Universe, and,

6. Common Law, which applies to all blessed living souls, dictates that we are all born free to do what we choose for ourselves, provided that we do not infringe the rights to life, freedom and property of another, and,

7. The geographical area known as Great Britain is a Common Law jurisdiction, and,

8. The UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND GOVERNMENT CORPORATION has no lawful authority ever to breach, surrender, lend or transfer (even temporarily) sovereignty, except when conquered in war, and

9. The signing of European Union Lisbon Treaty is an overt act of treason by the UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND GOVERNMENT CORPORATION (as defined by the Oxford Law dictionary ISBN0-19-860756-3 page 506:

"Treason was redefined by the Treason Act 1795 and the principal forms now include:
(1) compassing the death or serious injury of the sovereign or his (or her) spouse or eldest son;
(2) levying war against the sovereign in his (or her) realm, which includes any insurrection against the authority of the sovereign or of the government that goes beyond *riot or *violent disorder;
(3) giving aid or comfort to the sovereign's enemies in wartime."), and,

10. No one (neither Monarch, nor Prime Minister, nor any prelate, politician, judge or public servant) is above the Common Law of Great Britain that forms the British Constitution (including Magna Carta [1215], the Declaration and Bill of Rights [1688/89], Acts of Union, Succession and Settlement [1701-07], and the Coronation Oath Act [1689]), and,

11. Equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,

12. A statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law, and,

13. A society is defined as a community of Men and Women joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal or purpose, and,

14. For something to exist legally it must have a name, and,

15. The only form of government recognised as lawful in Great Britain is a representative one, and,

16. Representation requires mutual consent, and,

17. In the absence of mutual consent, neither representation nor governance can lawfully exist, and,

18. Men and Women born anywhere on Planet Earth have a natural and unalienable right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,

19. Any flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul who does revoke or deny consent to be governed exists free of government control and statutory restraints of all descriptions, and,

20. A Claim of Right establishes a lawful excuse and that this factual truth is expressed by way of example in the Theft Act 1968 and the Criminal Damage Act 1971, where belief must be that the law creates and vests a specific right to act in a certain way. In English law, a limited form of statutory offence is termed "claim of right".

In Chamberlain v Lindon 1998 1 WLR 1252 Lindon demolished a wall to protect a right-of-way. Despite allowing nine months to pass before acting, Lindon honestly believed that it was immediately necessary to protect his legal rights without having to resort to civil litigation.
For the purposes of s5(2): it is not necessary to decide whether Lindon's action was justified as a matter of civil law. For the purposes of criminal law, what matters is whether Lindon believed that his actions were reasonable, i.e. a subjective test. Thus a "lawful excuse" may be acknowledged by a court to arise when a person honestly, even if mistakenly, believes that the actions are necessary and reasonable, and,

21. If one has lawful excuse one may choose to not obey a court, tribunal, statute, act, code, by-law or order, and that this factual truth is expressed by way of example in the Theft Act 1968 and the Criminal Damage Act 1971 and,

22. The UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND GOVERNMENT CORPORATION has not clearly expressed that one may be charged for failure to obey a de facto government or court, and,

23. De facto means that something exists as a matter of fact rather than of right, and that de jure means something exists as a matter of legal right, and,

24. All existing courts and governments on Planet Earth are de facto only and not de jure, and,

25. Any agreements made on behalf of Great Britain by the legal entity known as THE CROWN, the UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND GOVERNMENT CORPORATION, its agencies, officers, representatives or affiliates, or any other corporate entity, do not in any way bind the population of Great Britain, and,

26. I honourably refuse to be bound by agreements made by corporate entities of any description, since they are incapable of moral sensibilities and function only for the benefit their shareholders, often to the detriment of the community and the environment, and,

27. The METROPOLITAN POLICE FORCE are consistently failing to protect the rights to a peaceful life, freedom and property of the population of Great Britain, and,

28  The METROPOLITAN POLICE FORCE are now, whether knowingly or unknowingly, protecting the corporate interests of the STATE, rather than the Men and Women of Great Britain, and,

29. Any POLICE OFFICER who co-operates with foreign armed troops to govern or regulate the population is also committing treason, and,

30. Historically, the purpose of a national armed force was to ensure that foreign powers never invaded and governed under a force of arms, and,

31. The existence of armed foreign troops patrolling and policing our streets is evidence of a war fought unsuccessfully, and,

32. Agreeing or conspiring to agree to allow armed foreign troops to patrol and police our streets is an act of treason, and,

33. POLICE OFFICERS who attempt to enforce statutes against a flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul, are in fact breaking the law, and,

34. I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with POLICE OFFICERS who have not adhered to this Claim of Right, and in so doing breach the peace, and,

35. A flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul has lawfully revoked consent to be governed and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,

36. I, Upper-Case: Lower, am said flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul, and,

37. Acting peacefully within my community standards does not breach the peace, and,

38. Any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,

39. I am not a child, but a fully grown adult flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul, who operates with full responsibility and maximum freedom, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities under any circumstances, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,

40. A by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation or corporate body, and,

41. Corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,

42. Legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge, as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,

45. I have a right to use my property, without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,

46. A summons is merely an invitation to attend and the ones issued by any court create no obligation or dishonour if conditionally accepted upon proof of claim, and,

47. Permanent estoppel by acquiescence, barring any POLICE OFFICER, court or prosecutor, from bringing charges against this flesh and blood Man and blessed living soul under any act, statute, by-law or code, is automatically created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time, and,

48. The Common Law right to travel on the highways without a license, provided I am not engaging in commerce thereupon, is lawful and still exists, although it does appear to have been deceptively hidden from view, and,

49. If POLICE OFFICERS are not providing a service for an injured party who has given sworn testimony against another for unlawfully infringing their rights to life, freedom or property, there is no reason to stop, detain, question or search any blessed living soul, and if proof of insurance and license is not valuable they have no need or right to ask for it, and,

50. I have the right to refuse to interact or co-operate with criminals, de facto government agents or grossly negligent POLICE OFFICERS, and,

51. If I have the power to appoint directly or by proxy, I must also have the power to fulfil those duties myself, and,

52. The law provides remedy at all times, even against rogue or negligent POLICE OFFICERS and de facto governments that have been hijacked by soulless corporate interests, and,

53. The act of registering the birth of a baby creates a legal entity called a 'PERSON' that exists in association with that baby and that the manner in which offspring are registered transfers superior guardianship rights over that offspring to the corporate STATE, and,

54. This creation of a PERSON and transfer of authority is not fully disclosed to the parents, and,

55. The PERSON and the blessed living soul to which it is associated are two very separate and different things and the people playing roles in government only have the right to act upon the PERSON, but only if full consent has been granted following full disclosure of all terms and conditions of any and all existing contracts, whether expressly agreed, assumed or implied, and,

56. I, Upper-Case: Lower, have since birth registration been used as surety, along with the legal fiction "STRAWMAN and all derivatives thereof", for the interest payments on the so-called National Debt of the UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND, and,

57. I can and do now take charge of my legal fiction "STRAWMAN and all derivatives thereof", and I, Upper-Case: Lower, now act as said legal fiction's exclusively authorised representative, and secured 3rd party agent and administrator, until further notice, and,

58. I am not obliged to obey the orders of any one claiming to be acting on behalf of the Queen or King or Pope, including but not limited to, the corporate STATE and its cash-confiscatory departments, as I do not give my consent to any authority that they might claim to have over me, and,

59. Clause 39 "No freeman shall be arrested or imprisoned or disseised or outlawed or exiled or in any way victimised, neither will we attack him or send anyone to attack him, except by the lawful judgement of his peers or by the law of the land", and clause 40 "To no-one will we refuse or delay right or justice", of the original Magna Carta of 1215 are still in effect, and that the expression "law of the land" shall mean Common Law.

Therefore, be it now known to any and all interested, concerned or affected parties, that I, Upper-Case: Lower, am a Freeman on the Land, and do hereby serve notice and state clearly, specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations, restrictions and restraints, and that I maintain all rights at law to travel freely without charges, delays or disruptions, including but not limited to, the crossing of international borders, and to trade, exchange or barter and exist without deceptive governance anywhere on Planet Earth, and I hereby state my intention to do so without limitations, restrictions or regulations created by others without my consent.

Furthermore:

60. I claim that these actions are not outside my communities' standards and will in fact support said community in our universal desire for truth, peace and maximum freedom.

61. I claim the right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally, and I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefits of any contract or commercial agreement not revealed to myself.

62. I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a Claim of Right and cannot be seized, confiscated or inspected without my written and notarised consent.

63. I claim the right to use all necessary force to protect my property thus preventing any other legal entity claiming the right to use force or violence in regard to my property.

64. I claim the right to use all necessary force to protect my physical body in all circumstances, thus preventing any other legal entity claiming the right to use force or violence in regard to my physical body.

65. I claim the right to refuse to supply an intimate, or non-intimate sample of DNA for any purpose, without my written and notarised consent.

66. I claim the right to refuse to supply samples of my blood and/or urine, without my written and notarised consent.

67. I claim the right to grow, harvest and use for my own purposes, any and all organic substances that grow naturally upon Planet Earth.

68. I claim that the courts of both the United Kingdom and the European Union are de-facto commercial tribunerals and I will not be bound by their judgements, orders or rulings under any circumstances.

69. I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions may be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

70. I claim the right to any and all dividends derived from transactions of security interests, bonds and trusts associated with STRAWMAN and all derivatives thereof. that have been generated since my registration at birth.

71. I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by POLICE OFFICERS, corporate STATE principals or agents or justice system participants, is THREE HUNDRED GB POUNDS PER HOUR or portion thereof, if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated, and THREE THOUSAND GB POUNDS PER HOUR or portion thereof, if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and notarised consent, and ONE MILLION GB POUNDS for any grievous or actual physical harm to my body.

72. I claim the right to use a declaratory judgement or administrative processes, to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors, who, by their actions or omissions harm me, my dependents or my interests, directly or by proxy, in any way whatsoever.

73. I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any POLICE OFFICERS, corporate STATE officials, principals or agents or justice system participants, who, having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim, and then interfere, by act or omission, with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

74. I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.

75. I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video tape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.

Directions for response

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or to make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) DAYS of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and under  penalty of perjury, and received in the address herein provided, no later than ten days from the date of original service, as attested to by way of certified mail receipt.

Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment, securing forevermore all rights herein claimed, and establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence, forevermore barring the bringing of charges under any statute, code or act against myself, the Freeman-on-the-Land known as Upper-Case: Lower.

Use of 2 witnesses of good standing is for attestation and verification purposes only and does not constitute a change in status or entrance or acceptance of foreign jurisdiction.

[ADDRESS OF The place of claim of right], geographical area known as England/Wales/Scotland/Ireland.
Autographed, sealed and witnessed on the __ day of the month of ______, in the year

___________________:
Right thumbprint:________

By: _____________ (Autograph)

Freeman-on-the-Land, Upper-Case: Lower

All Rights Reserved; Without Prejudice; Non-Assumpsit.

Autographed and Sealed in the presence of:

1st Witness Name ___________                                 Witness Autograph ___________       

2nd Witness Name ___________                                 Witness Autograph ___________       

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

M O'D

Whilst I remain of the view that the term 'Sovereign Citizen' is an oxymoron on the basis that a 'citizen' is by definition a 'subject' of the 'state' whilst 'sovereign' means one who is 'above' or 'beyond' the 'rein' of said, this is an interesting piece about how it is estimated some 30,000 Men (and rising) have declared their sovereignty on Turtle Island ('Canada' land mass).  All well and good, as long as they haven't declared themselves 'citizens' thereby invalidating their claim to being 'above' the rule of the 'state'.

The Divine maxim,  'Know Thyself' is the key. When you Know You are a Being under God/the Creator of All that is, was and ever Will Be, No one stands between you and your Divinity.

The fictional 'Canadian'  'state' and its agents have  apparently been spying on these pesky Freemen and compiling dossiers on their activities. All of which is unlawful of course, for how can any so-called 'authority' interpose himself between Man and his Maker? In this piece, Dean Clifford delivers a typically accurate and robust response to the news.
  8)

QuoteDean Clifford
Curtis Rush: Are you aware that Dean Clifford, one of the members, is speaking in Toronto in November? What do you know about him and this event, and will you be monitoring this?

OPP Sgt. Pierre 'ass-clown' Chamberland. "Can't answer operational questions, but the OPP Hate Crimes/Extremism Unit continues to monitor activities and interactions with those who claim Freeman or sovereign citizen status. The OPP and other law enforcement and regulatory agencies are aware of this movement's philosophies and their activities."

Dean Clifford: Thank you for confessing that there is an operation in place, and that I am actively being profiled and discriminated against my will and wishes.

International Covenants on Rights, I have the right to not be associated with anything I do no wish to be associated with, especially a magical and non-existent fantasy "group" that agents of HER MAJESTY have dreamed up to give them some form of purpose. HER MAJESTY recognizes these rights, yet does everything they can to coerce, deceive, threaten, slander, intimidate, assault, kidnap, beat, extort, and torture anyone who wishes to practically apply or enjoy these obvious entitlements as a member of Mankind on this Earth.

And they call us crazy........

No free man ever stole my truck, or work tools, and tortured me in solitary confinement. HER MAJESTY has done that numerous times now. Who is the danger to public safety again?

Fine me ONE case where a free man has ever attacked anyone, stolen their property, beaten, kidnapped and then tortured the victim. Not once.

How often do police do this, unprovoked? Daily, hundreds of times daily.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/09/05/sovereign_citizen_movement_opp_is_watching.html

lucidunion

Hi
Whats the name of this document starting I, who shall be without name?

Do you think this should be sent to queenie along with the notice of understanding and claim of right?

I believe that as either a UCT and or CCT member that we are automatically afforded its rights as a beneficiary of both trusts.
our thoughts on this are welcome.
Peace
Matt

M O'D

QuoteWhats the name of this document starting I, who shall be without name?

Lucidonion, you've already declared your sovereignty by way of the Declaration posted in the first reply to this thread.

QuoteDo you think this should be sent to queenie along with the notice of understanding and claim of right?

Nope. How many times does she need informing?

QuoteI believe that as either a UCT and or CCT member that we are automatically afforded its rights as a beneficiary of both trusts.

If one is sovereign, then yes that is the case.  However, if one is still paying taxes or relying upon state benefits and privileges, then one is self-evidently not sovereign.