News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

THE WONDERFUL IMAGINATION OF DAVID ICKE BY ALICE WALKER

Started by M O'D, August 19, 2013, 09:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

Right brain thinkers deride David Icke for his references to the world being run by reptilian overlords. Creative thinkers with open hearts and access to their own imaginations are more appreciative of his vision.

And so it is with Alice Walker, author of 'The Color Purple' and other works of literary imagination. Love the salute to Icke's spirit, or as she terms it, his 'cajones'
:)

The people's voice: David Icke

QuoteRecently I've taken a few potshots for my liking of David Icke. Well, I can't help liking him, he's got cojones for days. Seen many of those lately not backed up by missiles and tanks? Actually and happily, yes, as more silenced people speak and folks on their knees rise, but he's still special.* Anyway, last night it occurred to me what it is I like and I wanted to put it in one sentence: David Icke's work is a feast for the imagination. That's it. Take it or leave it, he is offering something extremely timely and useful. A completely new and different way to understand the world. And if you love mythology, as I do, you will have a fine time seeing how a new myth, with us in it (!) might be made. Though Icke isn't talking about myth, but reality. Still, for some this will seem very far out, and way beyond the safety net of Joseph Campbell. Or even beyond the wild tales and fables of Greek and Hindu storytellers, my favorites for many years.

On the reptile issue, which seems to freak most people out, and while pondering the deep-rooted causes of the suffering of our people and our planet, I think: this paradise certainly didn't get ruined by people who acted like the angels various religions have imposed on our thoughts: who else could those "angels" have been, but winged, highly technologically advanced, shape-shifting Reptilians from another galaxy? Ah, madness. Yes. Wonderful stuff.

The only way we will change the outcome of our global predicament is to change perception. Change the story. I am beyond weary, and most of the planet is, of the old one. You know: virgin births, life after death in the same body, the making of the planet and maybe the whole universe in a week by someone who looks surprisingly like the white man oppressing you, the blackness of humans being a curse, the required obedience of slaves to their masters, the making of woman out of a rib, the silence required of this same rib-fashioned woman in any gathering of the Holy (all male by definition) and so on.

In the video below I really like the attitude of the young interviewer with his cap turned backwards. That's it. Keep an open mind. Change the habits, the hats, the mind-set, the conversation, by any means necessary. We now are being alerted, some of us, (more noticias from cojones- rich Edward Snowden) to the probability of solar flares on the sun sending us all up, fairly soon, in the prophesied "fire next time." I don't know about you, but I want to face this denouement, if it comes in my lifetime, having considered all the possibilities of how such a lovely (but apparently not unlimited) time on earth, as we have had (many of us, despite various deceptions, sufferings, and struggles) came to be. David Icke's work can be very helpful here.

* For instance: Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, Tim DeChristopher and all those striking and marching and speaking out for a just world and a livable life. Shout out to my sister, Cynthia McKinney!

We are change
David Icke on his new tv station
The People's Voice
A bit of bloody uplift!  David Icke is starting a new television/internet station that promises to offer news we can use.

Check out the video below. http://alicewalkersgarden.com/2013/07/david-icke-we-are-change/

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted