News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

How to pay for college fees..

Started by mmiilllliiee, February 21, 2010, 01:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmiilllliiee

Hello!

I'm considering doing a course at the Institute Of Optimum Nutrition some time in the near future.

Considering what the best way to pay would be..

Now, I went to the Freeman meeting yesterday and a little birdie told me.. I could pay on Credit card.. And do a bit of legal magic, and hey presto.. It'll get paid.. Somehow.

I got the idea, the credit card company sends a 'credit giro'.. Then the signature vaildates it.. That gets sent off and magically gets monetarised.. 

How much of an effective way of paying for a course do you reckon this would be?

Who has done this kind of thing? Would someone consider mentoring me through the process? What's the success rate like?

Oh, and to all who were at the meeting, nice to have met you, Namaste.

mmiilllliiee

Hey, Thanks!

Alot of information there.. All a bit heavy.. But is it worth an education?

I'll have a read through.. Maybe next meeting i'll sit in on more of the legal proceed talks.. Eventhough it makes me shrivel into nastyness.

Thanks again.. ^_^

ZeroD

Hey guys ;D

Also equally as joyous to have met yesterday... as always the meeting left me filled with much love & light. Great that a spark lit a fire for you Millie...

Ok... take this first and we'll get started -->   ;)

The seas of commerce are vast and there are many routes in which to pilot your vessel. The course you mention is one I deem to be slightly less choppy than others due to the fact that all credit issuance - loans, mortgages etc is conceived and manifested in fraud. The loan agreement is monetised when your signature is put to page and shows as a deposit by your strawman/legal fiction/name on the banks accounts. The banks/credit bandits needs a valid contract with your strawman if they hope to prove their claim that you owe them anything. There are four basic rules which make a contract enforceable are :-

1. Full Disclosure
Both parties write down the exact content of their promise with any relevant circumstances, get-outs etc so neither party has the claim of 'I didn't know about that'.

2. Equal Consideration
Both parties must bring contractual consideration to the table. This is defined as 'an item of value' which could be money or an item, and both parties must agree that the exchange is of equal value.

3. Lawful Terms and Conditions
There must be no mischief in the proposed agreements.

4. Mutual Intent
There must be some manifestation that both parties named in the agreement intended to contract. This usually takes the form of a handwritten signature by both parties, but intent to contract may also be provided by conduct alone i.e. the way you act and respond to certain situations may lead to the assumption that contractual agreement has been given. Silence may also be taken as consent to contract.

So how does all this work with regards to credit/loans from banksters and credit bandits? Under the present financial system is there any way these entities can lawfully validate a contract they may believe they have with you? Let's have a look...

1. Did you recieve full disclosure of the workings of the loan/credit. You are not told that by putting your signature to the agreement you are giving it value, turning it into a valid negotiable instrument that the banksters collect into nice large stack and trade off in bulk. They are basically just giving you back the so called money you created in a different form at a charge of 100% + intrest. This leads us to the next point...

2. Where is the equal consideration? What have the banksters brought to the contract... well the answer is not much really. They are certainly not giving you any debt notes of their own... merely exchanging your negotiable instrument for another specie of money. If there is anyone out there that thinks 100%+ is an acceptable rate of interest, I gladly invite you to contact me about financial services I have on offer ;D

3. Are the Terms and Conditions lawful? They must be stated in the original two party agreement for them to be enforceable... this is almost impossible considering the amount of times rates and such are changed throughout the contract.. i.e.
"We are just writing to tell you we are going to be screwing you by a few more percent as of this month. This is due to the fact that the last couple of times we did this you didn't seem to mind, so we're going to be trying it more frequently and in larger proportions from now on. We envisage no rebuttal by you, and look forward to the days where we stop even bothering to send you these courtesy Notices of Slavery"  :P

4.  Mutual intent? Well maybe... but which individual from these corporations would be willing to sign under full commercial liability? You will find that they usually won't... fraud is serious and I don't think they want to go to jail so much. As proof of claim they must provide the original contract with both parties manifested intent... but didn't they bulk that up and send it off to Euroclear? 'About' ;)

The methods we discussed yesterday such as Accepted for Value are very simple in principle... but what we have to remember is that it is not really methodology we are contending with here. The system is set-up exactly the way it needs to work... we all have an insurance policy which covers us for absolutely anything we may need in life, enabling all of us without exception to follow our true calling. What we are really contending with is the minds of men who seem not to know (possibly deny) that this is how it is. Accepting for Value a bill of any sort is the simplest thing in the world. Trying to open the minds of robots with such deep programming is not such an easy task. These institutions have been unchallenged for so long they assume they have the right to pass whatever judgment they wish regardless of law, and they do so frequently with no hesitation as most of us know.

I don't really want to say anything in terms of what you should do about all this, and I think that is really the key to the whole thing. Immerse yourself in knowledge and the answers will come. Only we can decide for ourselves what is truth and not, only we can present ourselves successfully in commerce, only we can change ourselves which is where he true problems lie. I don't really think mentoring to a full extent is possible and I definitely don't think it's appropriate... the reason we are all in this mess is because we have handed responsibility over to someone else already. What we can do is support each other through these dark days, share information for us to independently evaluate for ourselves, help each other understand the illusion, share ideas, share love and share light.

I can only speak for myself as always but if there is anything I can help with don't hesitate to ask. It's always beneficial to re-review for my own comprehension (not understanding!). I'm sure most are with me on that.

Peace everyone ;D

N.B.
Please correct me on any inaccurate information, at present it is all accurate by my perception  ;)