How To Fill In The Family Trust Deeds To Become A Beneficiary Of The UCT

Started by M O'D, January 02, 2013, 01:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

UCT Ambassador, Andy, takes you, step by step, through the simple process of creating your own private family trust under Natural Law...

http://www.universalcommunitytrust.net/videos.html

:)

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

nathan1440

then who can i ask to grant it? is there a meeting that i need to go to?

Bush

You grant your own family trust, you will need a couple witnesses and you will need a trustee of your local community trust to witness the beneficiaries affirmation (unless you are creating your own Sovereign community trust)

lucidunion

When could I meet a trustee of the UCT to witness my trust?
I have amended and signed my Sovereign Declaration and also need help having this witnessed.  Any values and help I can exchange is freely offered.

Thanks

Bush

Hi Lucidunion,

You do not need a UCT trustee to witness your family trust but you will need a trustee from your local community trust to witness your beneficiary affirmation.  Where in the world are you?  Goto www.universalcommunitytrust.net and you will find a list of community trusts and contact details.

Booosh

lucidunion

Thanks
I'm in Ilkeston.
Urgently awaiting the next CCT meeting which I understands coming soon, gutted I just missed your last one in notts.  Any date set for the nex meet yet?
I want to join and give my time and sweat equity and meet up asap.
I've done my sovereign declaration and draft private trust which I am keen to have witnessed by the CCT and also become a beneficiary.
Do we have a local piece of land round here?
Peace and Love

livingdaylight

As a single person how is the Family Private Trust filled out?

What I did was amend the template by removing ''Family'' and calling it "Conrad Linde's Private Trust" and amended the rest of the document accordingly.
Can someone say whether this is correct?

peace
Conrad

M O'D

Hi Conrad

Quote from: livingdaylight on May 10, 2013, 09:54:04 PM
As a single person how is the Family Private Trust filled out?

What I did was amend the template by removing ''Family'' and calling it "Conrad Linde's Private Trust" and amended the rest of the document accordingly.
Can someone say whether this is correct?

You have amended it just as it should be  :)

Remember too, the beneficiaries can be the as-of-yet-unborn offspring; or, indeed, anyone you so choose to be the beneficiary.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted