News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Clive of Aletheian Community Trust - introduction

Started by clive.courtney, October 31, 2012, 01:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clive.courtney

Hello everyone. I've been going to meetings here in Bristol for a couple of years.  I want to leave the debt slave system and try to find some resemblance of harmony and natural order, that has been denied us for so long.  I'm 59 now and have had quite enough of their tyrannical fiction world.  My awakening has been gradual over several years and it is easy to join the dots now to see where we are going, unless we do something.  I am very keen to get on with manifesting our Universal principles and rights.  My 'work' background was the building industry, although I don't work now with  4 & 5 year old children to attend to - not that I want to work in their system anymore, anyway.  Creatively, I am drawn to internal martial arts (Tai-Chi etc) and am learning Shiatsu.  These are the things I would eventually really like to do 'full time', as well as anything else I can do for the community in general.

PatMcDonald

Hi Clive. Well, at least with some idea of what you want, you've got a better chance of achieving it?