An Invitation from the Sovereign Peoples of the Corieltauvi

Started by M O'D, June 17, 2012, 03:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

THE SOVEREIGN VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY TRUST OF THE Corieltauvi* (CCT)

NOTICE OF INVITATION
Warm Salutations to One and All

My Dear Friends and Esteemed Acquaintances,

You are cordially invited to join with your brothers and sisters in the Corieltauvi Community Trust in the formal Declaration by Way of Deed on Wednesday 20 June 2012....

Continued here: http://thinkfree.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2005.0

namaste
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

M O'D

THE SOVEREIGN VOLUNTARY COMMUNITY TRUST OF THE Corieltauvi* (CCT)

Dear Friend,

Tomorrow (Wednesday 20 June) evening's event, the Declaration and Pledge by Way of Deed of the Corieltauvi Community Trust will be held at 2030, at the Peacock public house on Mansfield Road . It will take place in the function room ~ go through the bar and up the stairs. We look forward to seeing you there.

1. The Corieltauvi Community Trust ~  an overview.
2. Universal Community Trust
3. International treaties with indigenous peoples
4. Q & A

Directions ~ http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=peacock+mansfield+road+nottingham&gl=uk&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=oPbgT_GiI8fA0QWDjLHZDA&ved=0CFMQ_AUoAg

We look forward to seeing you there.

Namaste

Michael of Elmet

M O'D

Quote from: Desperado on June 21, 2012, 08:14:56 AM
Unfortunately I missed the meeting due to family commitments. I live in Nottingham, how do I follow this up now?

Follow the links in the original invitation to the UCT website ~ all documents for creating private sovereign trusts are there. Contact us through the email address(es) . . . and watch this space.

The Corieltauvi Community Trust.  (CCT)

:)

psirius

I was exchanging with the admin over at UCT website and he asked me to post any questions here.

Some of the local folk here have delayed declaring their Family Trust (FT) dec because they somehow believe that when they do so it will automatically give all their assets to the CT and UCT. I have had some folk say that they are reticent about the process because they don't want to lose their house/car etc. I've attempted to explain that this is not the case but perhaps have not done so clearly enough, to reassure folk that they will not lose anything and can only gain by taking themselves, their families and their assets 'into the private'.

Could some folk give a full explanation of the logistics of the FT dec and CT dec processes so that the FT families and other local folk can be directed to such a full explanation and fully comprehend the wider issues? This will speed up the process of FT decs and our CT dec and get the locals moving along.
We had 90-100 people at the M of B Glastonbury meeting and most of those have not remained in contact when asked to indicate interest. Some may be sufficiently enlightened to return if good information is posted!

Be Blessed!

Bush

Hi Psi

Declaring a family trust does not place your assets to the community trust nor the UCT, it places them into trust for the beneficiaries of the family trust, namely the children or other people selected by the grantor of the trust.

Booosh