News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Notice to any Doorstep Visitor

Started by Free, April 21, 2010, 11:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free

It's often very difficult to remember how to speak with doorstep visitors, even knowing what we know there's always going to be those moments when we think grrrrr i forgot what to say! So, in the light of this, a very useful tool to have hanging around is this brief questionaire which can be presented before we even say a word to anyone who turns up that we do not know. We can offer this to them by way of 'security purposes' perhaps, one of many good reasons why we should never discuss our private business with ANYONE we do not know. What with all the news of crime on the rise and identity theft and 'terrorism'. Its only right and proper that we should present them with this Notice. EVEN to someone who is, or appears to be, a corporate officer. Even when our visitor has filled out the form completely and handed it back we STILL have the right NOT to speak with them.

Here it is:

Brief Questionnaire Prior to Discussion of a Matter

You have called here today in order to discuss a matter. I need to establish grounds for any discussion and to provide my self with the necessary security before disclosing any of my private details to you. Please complete and hand back this brief questionnaire. If you cannot provide the information required, I will take the assumption that you are not who you say you are and must decline to speak with you on this occasion and reserve all my rights not to be bound by any contracts revealed or unrevealed.

1. What is your full name ___________________________________________________________________

2. Are you here representing yourself or a company ______________________________________________

3. What is the Name of the Company you represent ______________________________________________

4. What is your trading address or the address of the company you represent.

5. What is the telephone number of the company you represent ______________________________________

6. What is your job title within the company _____________________________________________________

7. Name of Person, or other, you wish to speak with_______________________________________________

8. Brief outline of matter to be discussed________________________________________________________

9. Do you have proof that I gave you any authority over me.     Yes / No      (delete as appropriate)

(If yes, be ready to provide documented proof of contract and proof of authority over me, given by me.)

You will also need to provide proof of a valid signed contract between you and I, should you wish to discuss any matter pertaining to Licenses, Debts, Fees, Charges, or any matter concerning a 3rd party.

Your signature: __________________________ Dated: ___________________