News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

dealing with debt collectors and baliffs

Started by ceylon, April 17, 2010, 08:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceylon

letter 1. changing Mr / Mrs to what may apply to you and deleting <Your Signature> and placing your autograph there.

Joe-Peter: Bloggs
                                                                                                              123 Your Road

Horrible Interloper
Having A Laugh House
Outof reach
Cunny way
Capital City
AA1 1AA

Re: Client Reference Number: 123456789

Dear Horrible Interloper

Thank you for your recent letter dated 09.05.2010.

I feel this matter is serious and wish to deal with it in writing. I do not give you permission to contact me by telephone.  I will be logging the dates and times of your calls and messages and should they continue, I must warn you that they will now constitute 'harassment' and I may take action under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. I may also take further action under the Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40, which makes it a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor's agent to make demands (for money), which are aimed at causing 'alarm, distress or humiliation', because of their frequency or manner.

Please provide verification of your claim, including a lawful contract; a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1882 and proof of agency within ten (10) days from the above date so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe. Your said failure to provide verification of your claim constitutes your agreement to the following terms: that you are a third party interloper; you have no legal standing; no first-hand knowledge of this matter; your claim is fraudulent; any damages I suffer; you will be held culpable; that any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed and that you will no longer pursue this matter any further.

Should you provide sufficient evidence that I owe your organisation or your client any outstanding amount and that you can provide proof that they have assigned you agency, I should be happy to pay any verified claim in full.

This is not a complaint or a query and is not to be treated as one.
This is not a request for a statement / agreement and is not to be treated as one.
Do not refer to me as (Mr / Mrs), which is a legal fiction and is not me.

Yours sincerely

By: Joe-Peter: Bloggs

Authorised Representative    All Rights Reserved.   Errors & Omissions Excepted

WITHOUT PREJUDICE – WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT

wait 10 days then send letter 2

joe-Peter: Bloggs
                                                                                                          123 Your Road

Horrible Interloper
Having A Laugh House
Outof reach
Cunny way
Capital City
AA1 1AA

Dear Horrible Interloper

I wrote to you on 10.05.2010 requesting verification of your claim including a lawful contract; a signed invoice and proof of agency to validate your claim, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe. Your said failure to provide the requested documentation within ten (10) days from the above date will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1.   That you are a third party interloper;
2.   That you have no legal standing;
3.   That you have no first-hand knowledge of this matter;
4.   That your claim is fraudulent;
5.   That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
6.   That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
7.   You will no longer pursue this matter any further.

Should you provide sufficient evidence that I owe your organisation or your client any outstanding amount and that you can provide proof that they have assigned you agency, I should be happy to pay any verified claim in full.

This is not a request for a statement / agreement and is not to be treated as one.

Yours sincerely

<Your Signature>

wait 10 days then send letter 3

Joe-Peter: Bloggs
                                                                                                                   123 Your Road

Horrible Interloper
Having A Laugh House
Outof reach
Cunny way
Capital City
AA1 1AA

Dear Horrible Interloper

I wrote to you on 20.05.2010 requesting verification of your claim including a lawful contract; a signed invoice and proof of agency, to validate the debt, within ten (10) days. As you have failed to provide the documentation within the ten (10) days requested in my last correspondence, we are now in agreement to; and have a lawfully binding tacit contract comprising, the following terms:

1.   That you are a third party interloper;
2.   That you have no legal standing;
3.   That you have no first-hand knowledge of this matter;
4.   That your claim is fraudulent;
5.   That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
6.   That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
7.   You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
8.   You have not proven any debt, if you give away any unproven debt, sell it on, give it back to its origin or get anyone to act on your behalf you will have broken our agreement and you agree to pay me the following fee schedule £(3X what they are claiming) for not honouring our agreement, furthermore any further contact is now not necessary, if however you deem a need to contact me by phone or letter the fee is £100 per item payable in advance (place the cheque in the envelope) if no payment is made in advance the fee will rise to £1000 per item and you will also be held culpable for any cost incurred while recovering the debt you owe.

Yours sincerely

<Your Signature>

hope this helps, however any advice need ed just ask.

M O'D

Hi everyone, the DCAs and bailiffs seem to be a regularly occurring theme in these parts. This information from Veronica of the fmotl site may well prove of use:

http://www.fmotl.com/BailiffsDCAs.htm

Peace

oshun ::)
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Agven

I hope I am putting this in the right place but it seems like a relevant place to me.  I am not trying to create difficulties.  I am merely trying to ensure that these methods work.

I don't know about the validity of sending documents and affivdavits but it looks good to me.

However, there is something about sending these letters, affidavits and NOUICORs, etc that might prove problematical.  There is no proof that the intended recipient actually received it.  Even if you send something by recorded or registered delivery, you only have proof that you sent an envelope.  There is no proof of what was in it.

We know what corrupt liars many of the government/council people are.  It would be easy for them to say they received a recorded delivery envelope which contained a petition for free school dinners, or something like that.

I suggest that all these documents have a reference in them to the fact that you will send the same information in an e-mail.  In fact, you could send more than one e-mail, using different e-mail accounts.  Also put in the e-mail version that a printed, signed and witnessed version has been sent.  Then at least you have proof of what the content of your document is.  Make a copy of the e-mail 'sent' page.  Also take a screen capture of the page.  And a 'save as' 'web archive single file' copy of the page.  These will have the date they were copied.  These won't have your signature on but they will have the contents of your document and the being to whom it is addressed.  You could also put in the e-mail that they should contact you if they do not receive the printed copy. 

Apart from taking a notary with you and hand delivering the document to the recipient, with a videoed record of the presentation to them, and the notary's signed statement that he or she was with you at that time, that date, and delivering to that being, I can think of no other way to prove what was sent.

What do you think?

ceylon

i always keep a copy on computer and a printed one and have had no problems like you sugest, so i don't think we need to go there yet.

Agven

Fair enough.  But I wouldn't be comfortable knowing they could turn round and say they didn't receive exactly what I sent them.  I don't think I have the need to ever send such a document but I will try to devise some cunning plan to outwit them.

ceylon