News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

The Myth of the 'Executor Remedy'

Started by FOTLCKA Michael, September 10, 2011, 06:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gelhi

I find the heading of this thread most appropiate as it invites debate and discourse however it seems to have diverted towards the cesta que vi trust and i can see the connection this has with executive functions.
However it does obfuscate a much more pertainent and vital issue that is the nature,function and role of what the executor is, i appreciate michael of bernicias assertion that the executive function is of  one of delegating or appointing in the context given regarding the two types he refers to but i contend that these are themselves not its original nature or rationale merely derivatives of it.
Perhaps we would do well to look into the etymology and morphology of the word itself to get a clearer comprehension of what an executor is and then what we think it is by way of legacy or changing use. look here:

http://arabian-union-court.org/info_roman_court_procedures/info_roman_court_executor.htm

Back to frank o collins i must say i am myself still undecided on the ultimate cause of ucadia however  however i must say i find his approach errudite and lucid,his jesuite education is neither here nor there for me as that may or may not have influenced his path, whatever the case its where he is now and where he is going with this work that i am primarily concerned with, i dont think the office of executor is a myth at all, it does seem that the corporate take over of the estate post napoleonic paradigm and the re birth or re organisation of the modern state is by default geared up to stifle this role but that does not make it invalid,this is my humble contention thus far.   

M O'D

Hi Gelhi,

the etymology of the term is worth unravelling,

Quoteexecutor
    late 13c., from Anglo-Fr. executour, from L. executorem/exsecutorem, agent noun from exsequi/exsequi (see execution). Fem. form executrix is attested from late 14c.
execution
    mid-14c., from Anglo-Fr. execucioun (late 13c.), O.Fr. execucion "a carrying out" (of an order, etc.), from L. executionem (nom. executio) "an accomplishing," noun of action from pp. stem of exequi/exsequi "to follow out," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + sequi "follow" (see sequel). Sense of "act of putting to death" (mid-14c.) is from M.E. legal phrases such as don execution of deth "carry out a sentence of death." Literal meaning "action of carrying something into effect" is from late 14c. John McKay, coach of the woeful Tampa Bay Buccaneers (U.S. football team), when asked by a reporter what he thought of his team's execution, replied, "I think it would be a good idea." Executor and executioner were formerly used indifferently, since both are carrying out legal orders.
Source: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=executor&searchmode=none

Using the above, it would seem to be 'he who carries out (an order etc) and it certainly has connotations of 'death' as in execute . . . Whilst i take your point about the wider implications of its usage and its effect(s), I currently prefer to use the term 'Duly Authorised Representative to (LEGAL PERSON/NAME/VESSEL/FICTION)'  ~ it would seem to me that this avoids any confusion and so i use it for now. Notice too the French-Latin origin(s) ~ maybe we need to go further back in time to the days of druidic culture and the ancient laws, customs and time immemorial values of the people of Albion. That is the epoch we would do well to focus on as the Anglo-Saxon-Romano-Rothschild-Vatican-Zionist-Crown Axis crumbles before us to reveal the Natural Law based system that lies beneath its veils of deception.

Maybe the time will come when the term is used in the sense you refer to...if there is one thing i know, it is this: flexibility of thought coupled with a heartfelt resonance is a powerful modus operandi, one that will stand us all in good stead in the times to come.

namaste

:)

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Gelhi

Hi Michael,

I appreciate your feedback, there are a number of issues here that are troubling my conscience they all stem from the fact that the original idea or root of what the word or expression executor means seems to be obfuscated and glossed over always when ever this function is qualified or attributed to a legal situation, i accept this could simply be due to the force of habit over time that is ingrained in many minds that the executive function is that which is described in legal dictionaries, this is for me not conclusive as they only describe executive attributes in a pre-determined framework which takes for granted any assumptions erroneous or otherwise.
The etymological and morphological studies i have made are so far indicating a conjugated verb that does not seem to indicate delegation or deliberation outside of the flesh in its pure grammatical sense from what i deduce i am open to any additions or information to the contrary if anyone wishes to submit them but i can find no evidence that shows the original function of executive action is "only" to delegate the estate of the deceased this of course does not nullify or negate the fact that such executive function is equally valid regards that particular arrangement between testator and executor.
I am interested in the original and inherent office of executor left to man by his creator upon his birth as this is indubitably superior to any arrangement,trust or contract made between men in my view and i submit that this must be our basis and our rationale upon which to construct,deliberate,delegate and form legal parameters what else carries higher authority?
Government can only regulate that which it creates, hence fictions and corporate personality including much of the nomenclature many people are claiming to be absolute truth and fact in legal dictionaries,statutes and other fictional entities- herein lies our problem and dilemma i believe, have we became afraid to claim who we really are and what our inherent rights were at birth because we have became ignorant of what is real and what is fictional could it just be that simple?

The norman latin definitions you cited from the etymology online dictionary are revealing but only partially i believe, i would go back earlier than this as latin had undergone many corruptions and changes due to ommission,addition and erroneous translation over time the 11th century in particular is of interest as it is reported that venetian financiers funded major changes to the latin language at that time, this may or may not be true but until evidence is provided to the contrary i will accept this is likely given the usurping and usurious nature of that particular institution.

Going back to the earlier connotation i cited regarding the executive function being that which is of  the flesh then another question arises and that is does it include the soul?

These are fundamental questions that demand fundamentally factual and truthull answers, i contend that we are not in a position to be fully cognisant of what it is to be an executor untill we deal with this at the roots.
Regarding your point about pre-norman and pre roman traditions of albion i concur with you fully that we would benefit from accessing this knowlege as it seems to be that was the time when the estate was not under corporate control and the tradition of allodial landed estates as they would not have even been called were part of the clan way of life when we were not citizens and they called us pagans meaning those of the countryside not what the civilis codes would have called heretics as a derogatory appelation, another occult story worth investigating no doubt.

With peace  :)

Gelhi

As a final and last point for now it is also worth bearing in mind why the roman cult was so ruthless in its suppression of druidic culture on these islands, what remains of this ancient tradition is indeed now occult status , the language does remain and i myself have cymric ancestory of which i am eager to learn more about  though i accept the etymology and morphology of gaelic and other britainic dialects we know today is to be treated with the utmost care and discernment.

An example is the name of the only venomous snake found on these shores, the Adder that mystical and rare creature so often associated with druidic lore was actually a noedre then a nadder and finally an Adder, there you go thats the amorphous nature of language over time that we must keep in mind. 

janb7997

thanks for dispelling that. I dont know what other peoples experiences were like when beginning to research common law and the freeman! I was distracted, diverted even pestered on my email to sign up to certain training courses in standing in commerce as a trustee and executor to the asset fund;  the emails went in spam box, my head was spinning, i had to go back to where I started on FMOTL and TPUC and start again.