News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

promissory note........

Started by mwoodhouse, June 10, 2011, 01:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwoodhouse

this was posted today by "eggie"  on www.getoutofdebtfree.com

In May I sent a Promissory note value of £10,000 to cover mortgage arrears and also prepay future monthly payments, on the note I offered them 3% interest per annum, i.e. £300 per annum.

They did write back saying they do not accept the note, but they did not return it.

3rd june i wrote to them asking where i should pay the £300 interest. see below.............

Re: Account Number: xxxxxxxxx Any Road, Lichfield

Dear Chief Executive Officer

You, Robin Bank Limited are the holders of Promissory Note (xxxxxxx any road , Lichfield)
We need to make a payment of interest on the said note by June 26th 2011, the amount of £300 (3% per annum).
Could you give us payment details within the next 21 days so we can fore fill our obligations?

These payments are tendered in the good faith and are not intended to validate any "Mortgage, Contract or Security".

Yours sincerely,

xx xxxxxxxxxx

They have just phoned me, we had a nice chat for 20 mins. She said that regarding the letter dated 3rd june, could i make the payment into... and has given me their bank details.

I think i will send a cheque and mention promissory note on the pay line after the banks name

i have taken all her details, time and date of call etc.

By the way, i am in court with them july 13th 2011 for repo' order, (first hearing)

all comments welcome