News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

fmotl & tpuc down

Started by ArturoDekko, March 10, 2011, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArturoDekko

fmotl and tpuc appear to have been shut down. Does any one have any information on this?

mescalito

they both seem to be working for me.

Bush

Working fine for me also.

ArturoDekko

tpuc seems to be back up now but I am still getting-
Safari can't find the server.
Safari can't open the page "http://idmlhstg4u.com/cgi-sys/movingpage.cgi" because Safari can't find the server "idmlhstg4u.com".
From fmotl

I was in court yesterday and they had a specially prepared message to read out from some judge, refuting all claims against legislation. Was wondering if it was a personal attack?

M O'D

Hi Arturo and welcome to Think Free.

I was in court yesterday and they had a specially prepared message to read out from some judge, refuting all claims against legislation. Was wondering if it was a personal attack?

Would you care to expand on this? ie what were you in for, who is they, what do you mean by refuting all claims vs legislation and it being a personal attack?

namaste
;)
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

ArturoDekko

Hi I AM, nice to be here. The police stole my car a while back for not having the paperwork the legislation required. It was of course without my consent and under protest and duress. I ignored their "invitation" to travel from Portsmouth to Hatfield for what I knew would be a complete stitch up. 2 police came on Tuesday eve and kidnapped me, kept me overnight, drove me to Hatfield court in the morning. I sat in the cell all day and was called last on the list (not a surprise for freemen) at about 19.00hrs. 3 magistrate court. Mags are so deep within the legislation that they do not have any freedom themselves to even recognise freedom, they are just automatons playing their part and it was no surprise that they did not pay any attention to reason. They disqualified my licence and banned me from driving for 6 mths, to which I laughed and said I was not travelling in a conveyance at the moment but if I did choose to I could do so quite lawfully since you cannot get a licence for an unlawful act so it must be lawful to drive without a licence. They all huddled together not knowing what to do as this was obviously no punishment for me but as I said, they are limited by their own legislation and could do nothing else. :D They did fine me £500 odd for which they shall get a promissory note. I off course said they had no authority over me, I did not understand, stand under, hold or grasp their judgement and their judgement did not have my consent.
I did say a lot more during the trial but was ignored or just told I was wrong, without any justification. At one point, the clerk read out a piece by some un-named judge to inform the mags of the superiority of legislation, so they knew I was coming in with a freeman approach and were ready. I do not know if they had prepared this especially for me or whether it is something that has been sent round to all the courts. We shall find out in time if other freemen get to hear it. I am going to get a transcript if I can. I will write the story out in more detail and link to it when done.
I actually enjoyed it all. I spent my time in the cell meditating, chanting in the wonderful acoustics, singing and doing Tai Chi, was in a really good mood and knew no fear. The best bit was, every police officer I spent time with got "educated"!!! They hate it. It really messes up their psyche when the ego tries to refute it but the unconscious recognises the truth. One phrase that REALLY upset them was, "When you finally wake up from your delusion, you will really regret behaving the way you have"  ;D
I do not care about the ban or the fine so I came away feeling really good. They paid for my journey back home and, to be honest, I felt more constrained on the train than I did in the cell. When you are free within yourself, cell walls are no boundary.
I have lots of bills to write should I choose. I found out that if they do NOT cuff you and you escape, they can lose their job and be charged £50,000, so that gives you a good idea for how much to charge them for putting the cuffs on.
As I came back to find fmotl and tpuc offline, I did suspect tampering with my service. tpuc is available to me again but fmotl is still giving the "server not found" page. If anyone has the direct dial number to the fmotl forum, I would appreciate that.
Love and Light
AD

M O'D

:D

`i think a number of us are now able to verify the quality of the accoustics in the mags' dungeons - sounds like you did indeed have an enlightening exoerience ;)

an inspiring story - thank you for sharing, Arturo

namaste

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

ArturoDekko

Cheers I AM.  :D Was so good to find I had overcome fear. When we stop being afraid, they have no more control over us.

So can anyone explain why I get -

Safari can't find the server.
Safari can't open the page "http://idmlhstg4u.com/cgi-sys/movingpage.cgi" because Safari can't find the server "idmlhstg4u.com".
From fmotl

- when I try to get into the fmotl forum or even their front page. I can get into some of the subsidiary pages. Direct dial number anyone please?

ArturoDekko

fmotl all up and running now. Thanks for your comments  :)