News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

Water Rates

Started by ReeSearch, December 12, 2010, 01:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReeSearch

Hi everyone this is my first topic and probably not my last

I'd like some advice is possible cus im a bit of a nooby to all this but heres my first letter im sending to the water company, i have to post it later today but hopefully someone steers me more in the right direction before then

I never signed anything or even spoke to the company before this, my council support worker whos work has ended now contacted them with my name and my girlfriend rang them to get them to send me a top up card. Paying the first installment of 30 quid felt very very wrong and i hand on heart have no wish to t\give them another penny, i hear if you pay into something once uve agreed to the debt, i dunno, heres the letter as it stands atm anyway

My name
My address
All Rights Reserved 
Without Prejudice
Without Recourse
Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

SEVERN TRENT WATER LIMITED,
Sherbourne House,
St Martin's Road, Finham
Coventry, CV3 6SD

11/12/2010

Re: Payment Plan Reminder

Your reference: *

To whom it may concern. I'm writing to you regarding your previous letter dated 08th December 2010. It has come to my attention through research that your company is currently adding a toxic chemical to the drinking/bathing water. If this is true I believe that it will be in breech of several laws, statutes and european laws. For example the Mental Health Act as you, SEVERN TRENT WATER LIMITED, are foribly medicating us with a mind changing drug Sodium Flouride.Therefore, i would like some more information on this subject before I am satisfied enough to try and pay all money(s) allegedly owed.

I have came to the conclusion that I have a common law right to put on hold all funds and to not support that which is detremental to my own and every other human's being's health, welfare and well being. Exspeccialy when I am struggling Financially to even feed myself in these hard times.
Please do a dilligent research into this subject, please go to www.flouridealert.org where 3,210 Medical, Scientific, and Environmental Professionals have Signed a Statement Calling for an End to Fluoridation Worldwide.

For and on the record, I do not consent to being put into any default situation, my details being given to an external credit agency or any negative credit history being issued on my name from your company.

I also request that all future correspondance from yourself to be addressed to {My name} not {myname in caps} the all caps LEGAL FICTION. As I am a Free Human Being and that is the wrong PERSON.

P.s The spelling is back i know i need to word process it...

ReeSearch

yer but it seemed a bit more advanced than the stage im at, that link doesn't show the sort of letter to send before that

ReeSearch

I had a reply from the water poisoners they said they put water in to prevent teeth decay, and sent me a page (facts on flouride) on posh paper and a long list of all the chemicals they put in. They also replied to me with my name in lower case.

I'm a bit spun out now though, i was gunna rebute there claims about it being good for teeth n offer a settlement if and only when they start threatening me, but i got a letter the other day saying

The Occupier

We recently sent a bill to the property which was returned to us by the royal mail?

To help us to keep our records up to date could you provide us with the following information.

Please note that should you fail to comply with this request we will assume that the property is empty and may disconnect the water supply to avoid possible waste.

Full name and title:

Date became responsible for charges:

Date of birth:

Is it rented:

Previous address:

Why they asking this and why have they forgot my name? it doesn't make sense the day before they sent a letter to my legal fiction asking for money. Can they cut you off?

I was thinking of keeping this letter, photocopying it and sending the copy back with something like I lawfully enhabit the property and maybe say im not responsible for the charges, you are for putting poison in it, and also that they have no right for that information and im not obliged to give it.

anyone have any info?

M O'D

The response you had is a typical one - and it's essentially an offer of contract.

QuotePlease note that should you fail to comply with this request we will assume that the property is empty and may disconnect the water supply to avoid possible waste.

This is bullshit - no water authority/debt collection agency will cut you off. If you chose to Refuse for Cause their offers of contract and simply keep returning their documentation to them, then this would certainly prevent them from presuming the property is empty.

As it's 7Trent, then you may choose to continue asking them as many awkward questions as occur to you. For eg. why do they 'medicate'/poison the water in the Mansfield/Sutton/Ashfield region?

You may also decide to fit your own reverse osmosis/filter or other device and inform them of their breaches in their charter to provide a supply that is fit for human consumption. . .and this is before we start to look into the corporate nature of how these 'companies' are operating as debt collection agencies...

There are many examples out there of what people have done in regard to the water 'poisoners' - the choice is yours - but as the previous poster suggests, the above referenced Freetheplanet is an excellent source of information.  .  .

n a m a s t e

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted