News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

A Discussion Thread for One-Heaven and UCADIA.

Started by ceylon, January 23, 2011, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceylon

M O'D

Here's the link to the full version of the radio prog from which the above is taken - its Frank O'Collins on Talkshoe:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=83169&cmd=tc

Namaste

A n O n
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

FOTLCKA Michael

The declaration in the Bill of Rights 1688:

QuoteAnd I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm. So help me God.

Which would seem to suggest that Papal Law does not apply to any of the territories currently known as Her Majesty's dominions, thus casting doubt upon the veracity of what Frank O'Collins is claiming to be true.

Namaste

M O'D

Who is behind One-Heaven? What is Ucadia? From where does it originate? What is its purpose? How does it fit in with Freemanery action(s)? Why does it appear to be overtly religious in tone? Does it really have a practical application for those who seek to rise beyond the controls/rules/regulations of state?  Can an Ecclesiastical Deed Poll kill the 'Name game' and free the spiritual being from the slave roll/registration to which the 'Name' is attached? Are we really slaves?

The answers to some of these questions may be found in the FAQ section here http://one-heaven.org/home.asp and asked at the forum here http://university.ucadia.info/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

This thread also offers some discussion of One-Heaven and Ucadia http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155139

Whatever views are being put forward, as always, critical thinking is required.

N a m a s t e

M O'D

Here's a response to an Ecclesiastical Deed Poll which was issued to the General Registry Office of Scotland - the analysis by "Yozhik" is worth reading

http://university.ucadia.info/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?686.post

FOTLCKA Michael

I have read the entirety of the One-Heaven and One-Evil sites, as well as scanned the UCADIA forums, and I am yet to see any sign of a single success story.

With the primary remedy (if any) being put forward by UCADIA being the use of an Ecclesiastical Deed Poll to deregister "live borne records", in order to remove oneself from the clutches of the Jesuit cabal and the jurisdiction of the Vatican, an obvious question arises:

What if Ecclesiatical Law does not supersede English Constitutional Law?

In my humble reckoning, the consequence of this might well be that however much truth gives weight to the service of EDP's, the Magna Carta 1215, the Act of Supremacy, the Declaration and Bill of Rights and the Union with Scotland Act emphatically demonstrate that the document will have no real effect in English Law or that of the Commonwealth nations.

Those who are interested in deregistering their birth on these shores might find the type of declaration that has proven it carries weight in English Law at the links below:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/123/DUI
http://freetheplanet.net/articles/177/denial-of-consent-to-register-children-new-post
http://freetheplanet.net/articles/169/success-with-the-taxman

In my own experience, when researchers are claiming a remedy exists without substantiating it with credible success stories, it is best not to invest to much faith in their findings, as there is almost always a hidden agenda.

Namaste

M O'D

Quote"What if Ecclesiastical Law does not supersede English Constitutional Law?"

Is a question worthy of our consideration. This is from Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England (http://www.lonang.com/exlibris/tucker/tuck-405.htm#fn2d) and it appears to answer the question in an emphatic fashion: Blackstone highlights the power struggle between the ancient laws of England and the attempts of Rome to enforce ecclesiastical law on the people of England and he posits the view that the former is superior to the latter. 

If one reads paragraph 6, it appears that there was a time when ecclesiastical appeals did go to the pope but there was a "grand rupture" under the reign of Henry the Eighth, "when all jurisdiction usurped by the pope in matters ecclesiastical was restored to the crown, to which it originally belonged: so that the statue 25 Hen. VIII was declaratory of the ancient law of the realm."

QuoteThe consequence of this might well be that however much truth gives weight to the service of EDP's, the Magna Carta 1215, the Act of Supremacy, the Declaration and Bill of Rights and the Union with Scotland Act emphatically demonstrate that the document will have no real effect in English Law or that of the Commonwealth nations.

Which, being the case, would appear to suggest that a well-crafted Declaration and CoR, sent to the Crown's representative, the woman acting as the Q of England and the Commonwealth, still carries considerable weight . . . at least for those on these shores and the outposts/colonies of the Crown.

Namaste

M O'D

QuoteWhich, being the case, would appear to suggest that a well-crafted Declaration and CoR, sent to the Crown's representative, the woman acting as the Q of England and the Commonwealth, still carries considerable weight . . . at least for those on these shores and the outposts/colonies of the Crown.

Or not -  a response from http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155139&page=3
QuoteChurch of England is a derivative of Catholicism.
The Queen is the head of the faith.
The Archibishop is the Pope's agent.
The Monarch is the fief of the Vatican.
The 'kingdom' is a fiefdom.
Heard of Peter's Pence?

The Vatican and the Jesuits have been pulling the strings in England and the UK for centuries ... still do so.

Care to show me the constitution?
Oh ... wait ... it's 'unwritten' ... gee ... how convenient.

So how is it, in a 'system' that categorically DEMANDS everything is recorded, registered, documented, in triplicate, filed, archived and MUST be in replicable form, the 'mythical' Constitution, isn't?

Can you not see how completely and utterly absurd that is?

A system that is obsessed with scriveners and their art work ... for some unknown, unexplained and illogical reason ... comes to a conscious decision to leave the founding document, unwritten???

Oh yeah ... like that's REALLY believable.

unless, of course it isn't documented ... because it's private ...

Quite a holy hole :-\

FOTLCKA Michael

Quote from: I am that I am on January 28, 2011, 10:03:35 PM
QuoteWhich, being the case, would appear to suggest that a well-crafted Declaration and CoR, sent to the Crown's representative, the woman acting as the Q of England and the Commonwealth, still carries considerable weight . . . at least for those on these shores and the outposts/colonies of the Crown.

Or not -  a response from http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155139&page=3
QuoteChurch of England is a derivative of Catholicism.
The Queen is the head of the faith.
The Archibishop is the Pope's agent.
The Monarch is the fief of the Vatican.
The 'kingdom' is a fiefdom.
Heard of Peter's Pence?

The Vatican and the Jesuits have been pulling the strings in England and the UK for centuries ... still do so.

Care to show me the constitution?
Oh ... wait ... it's 'unwritten' ... gee ... how convenient.

So how is it, in a 'system' that categorically DEMANDS everything is recorded, registered, documented, in triplicate, filed, archived and MUST be in replicable form, the 'mythical' Constitution, isn't?

Can you not see how completely and utterly absurd that is?

A system that is obsessed with scriveners and their art work ... for some unknown, unexplained and illogical reason ... comes to a conscious decision to leave the founding document, unwritten???

Oh yeah ... like that's REALLY believable.

unless, of course it isn't documented ... because it's private ...

Quite a holy hole :-\

The "Unwritten Constitution" is perhaps the greatest trick ever played on the people of these lands:

Charter of Liberties
Magna Carta
Declaration & Bill of Rights
Act of Supremacy
Act of Settlement
Claim of Right Act
Union with Scotland Act

All of which [without limitation] make up the written British Constitution, which is enshrined in English Law for the benefit of the people and cannot be repealed or superseded, none of which is "unwritten" or "mythical", unlike the unsubstantiated claims that the Vatican and the Jesuits still "pulls the strings" in England and the EDP is a proven remedy here.

I might also add that the perceptible irritation of the poster gives rise to the logical presumption that the lack of substantive response to the perfectly reasonable questions raised about the veracity of their argument may well be an indication of the lack of weight that it carries. As logical fallacies go, an appeal to absurdity is perhaps the weakest of all.

In the most simplistic terms, there is nothing that the Vatican would like more than all of us believing that they own and control the planet and everything on it, but all of the sustainable evidence currently available suggests that the Papal City State and its Jesuit overlords are one of a number factions of vested interests vying for control of the world's resources and human population. The Constitutional Laws of England supersede all other laws in existence in the courts of these lands, notwithstanding the attempted EU power-grab, which may well be supported by Vatican capital.

However, what the Papacy fears the most is that the general population become cognisant of the fact that its "representatives of Christ" were comlicit in the incineration of an estimated 18 million people in Europe and Russia during the entirely stage-managed World War II. In that regard, the research posted at one-heaven is perhaps beyond comparison, which is the factor that makes it difficult to conceive of a possible intelligence operation at work. Nevertheless, at the very least it is clear that Frank O'Collins and his advocates seem to be overlooking the elephant sitting in the corner of the room with a list of statutes that comprise the constitution we have all been programmed to believe has never been written; the Emperor's Clothes in reverse.

Namaste

FOTLCKA Michael

Furthermore:

QuoteClaim of Right Act 1689

The Declaration of the Estates of the Kingdom of Scotland containing the Claim of Right and the offer of the Croune to the King and Queen of England.

Wheras King James the Seventh Being a profest papist did assume the Regall power and acted as King without ever takeing the oath required by law wherby the King at his access to the government is obliged to swear To maintain the protestant religion and to rule the people according to the laudable lawes And Did By the advyce of wicked and evill Counsellers Invade the fundamentall Constitution of this Kingdome And altered it from a legall limited monarchy to ane Arbitrary Despotick power and in a publick proclamation asserted ane absolute power to cass annull and dissable all the lawes particularly arraigning the lawes Establishing the protestant religion and did Exerce that power to the subversion of the protestant Religion and to the violation of the lawes and liberties of the Kingdome

[...]

That by the law of this Kingdome no papist can be King or Queen of this realme nor bear any office whatsomever therin nor can any protestant successor exercise the regall power untill he or she swear the Coronation Oath

That all Proclamationes asserting ane absolute power to Cass annull and Dissable lawes The Erecting Schools and Colledges for Jesuits The Inverting protestant Chappells and Churches to publick Mass houses and the allowing Mass to be said are Contrair to Law

That Prelacy and the superiority of any office in the Church above presbyters is and hath been a great and insupportable greivance and trouble to this Nation and contrary to the Inclinationes of the generality of the people ever since the reformatione (they haveing reformed from popery by presbyters) and therfor ought to be abolished

Let Peace Be, Without and Within.

Namaste

FOTLCKA Michael

From the Act of Settlement 1700:

QuoteThat all and every Person and Persons that then were or afterwards should be reconciled to or shall hold Communion with the See or Church of Rome or should professe the Popish Religion or marry a Papist should be excluded and are by that Act made for ever [X1 incapable] to inherit possess or enjoy the Crown and Government of this Realm and Ireland and the Dominions thereunto belonging or any part of the same or to have use or exercise any regall Power Authority or Jurisdiction within the same

Namaste

I_Think_I_Am

Hi

I seem to find this organization somewhat suspect, as follows;

Why would people (us) become free from slavery just to become re-registered with another ID number inside another organization that is a keeper of another 'Great Register' ?

Looking through the standard 'Rules' they have in word document, other things puzzle me;

1. Why would (we) now supposedly the free abide by 'Canon Law' when (we) have just observed it's fraudulent nature. Having said that all religions owned by the Vatican  are run by 'Canon Law' - is UCADIA another Vatican deception ?

If you were truly free, wouldn't it make sense to abide by 'Divine Law' God's Ten Commandments. As God's Law is Divine and Canon Law is Man Made. ( It's sounding more and more like Roman/Lisbon Law to me )!

2. Why would anyone that is now supposedly free want total control of a 'Government Bond - Birth Certificate' in which has an outstanding Debt attached to it, is this debt canceled or is the debt owing relinquished from the government and you are now responsible for ? - This deception makes more sense than one would think, as what better way for governments to pass on their incurred debt!

3. After some researching into this organization, i notice that the people that this works for were educated by Jesuits - 'Strange' i thought.

There are many more questions to ask before jumping into the unknown.

regards   

M O'D

A salient question:
QuoteWhy would people (us) become free from slavery just to become re-registered with another ID number inside another organization that is a keeper of another 'Great Register' ?

Whatever One-Heaven/Ucadia may be, it represents an enormous body of work - over 38000 pages((?). Is it really the work of just one man? If not, then just who is behind its creation and its proliferation?

namaste

M O'D

More discussion to be found here - including an invitation for contributors to these pages to have a say...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1059643379&posted=1#post1059643379

peace

FOTLCKA Michael

Quote from: I am that I am on January 30, 2011, 09:12:22 PM
More discussion to be found here - including an invitation for contributors to these pages to have a say...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1059643379&posted=1#post1059643379

peace

With respect my friend, I have read the pages linked to above and I do not see any reason to join the discussion on the Icke forum for these reasons:

1. My thoughts on UCADIA have already been posted here (and reposted on the Icke forum).
2. There has been no credible attempt to deal with the issues raised by any of the proponents of an unproven theory.
3. I have seen no evidence that the EDP has any effect in English Law.

Further discussion therefore would be of little benefit, until such time that credible evidence is put forward as an opposing argument by the poster, rather than the ego-based intellectual posturing that is being used to mask the fact that the entire UCADIA concept relies upon having blind faith in the idea that the Jesuit/Vatican law governs the planet, which my own research and that of many others leads me to believe is emphatically not the case.

If anybody can rebut my argument, I humbly suggest that their rebuttals, along with material evidence in support, are posted here.

Namaste