News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

HealingFest & Lin Dhu Gathering 2010 13 -15 August

Started by M O'D, August 10, 2010, 11:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M O'D

Several of us , including Amit and Michael zeitgeist will be going to this gathering, near Louth in Lincolnshire.

Tickets are still available - details off the website....

http://www.grove-of-mercia.co.uk/HFLDG.html  :-*
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

M O'D

Ross of Mercia (GotKnowledge) and Leigh of Newark (!?) may well be able to assist....

Spread the word, the time is now and we are in the midst  of a cosmic convergence that is happening right now - the energies of the universe, the planet and these emerald isles appear to becoming increasingly  focused. We are the ones we've been waiting for - you are the ONE you've been waiting for. If you are in any doubt as to this, I ask you to ponder the point deeply. An insightful question to ask your growing self is, "would the child I was enjoy the company of the older self I appear to be now?"

Speaking of right now, as anyone who has been to a festival this summer will confirm, there is a tangible energy - all around us - and it is the energy of rising consciousness and universal bro-sisterhood.  Both Michael Zeitgeist and Amit will be in attendance as well as healers, shamen, musicians, poets and people of all talents, backgrounds and skills. ..

and it's only as far away as Louth in Lincolnshire...

unconditional love to all,

that guy from Elmet, (who does he think he is?!)  :-[
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted