notice to give to the police if stopped

Started by ceylon, August 07, 2010, 06:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceylon

NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER AND RE-DRAFT

Police served at______am/pm;Date___________;Location__________________________

Officer 1 ___________________, Rank ___________________, I.D# ___________
Officer 2 ___________________, Rank ___________________, I.D# ___________

I conditionally accept your offer to answer your questions, provide my personal and private information to you and/or conduct a search of my private property upon proof of claim of all the following important and relevant points of Law:
[1] That I have not served a Claim of Right on your Principal(s) along with a fee schedule attached to it which states clearly and concisely the penalty for unlawful infractions caused by Police Officers against me without my clear consent.
[2] That I am bound by any lawful obligation to provide you my personal property including personal details or other information and/or answer any questions posed by you if you have not witnessed me breach the peace.
[3] That by you attempting to enforce any directives from your principal(s) upon me that you cannot be held fully personally liable for infringing upon my Common Law Rights, Commercial Law Rights, Constitutional Rights and Universal Human Rights under U.N Law.
[4] That you are not responsible and liable for your actions as a man/woman trading as a Police Officer in a Common Law jurisdiction and thus directly answerable and/or liable to any Civil Law claims with likely expensive litigation and personally costly compensation payouts.
[5] That you do not have a duty to obey and be aware of properly served lawful notices.
[6] That ignorance of the Law is a fair and reasonable excuse for breaking the Law.
[7] That you are not ignorant of the Law and that I have not served proper lawful notices on your Principal(s).
[8] That the Claim of Right and attached fee schedule served upon your Principal(s) does not apply and that the Claim of Right evidenced, has been lawfully removed and that your laws state so clearly, specifically and unequivocally through lawfully enacted legislation and that it is not now a fact that my Claim of Right served on your Principal(s) is not now clearly and lawfully established with certainty via estoppel by acquiescence.
[9] That as a Police Officer in a Common Law jurisdiction you do not have to follow clearly established Law of which you can be held personally liable for infractions of that Law.
[10] That notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent does not apply in British and International Law.
[11] That you are not employed as a Police Officer to enforce and keep the peace.
[12] That any action you now proceed with that damages me is not evidence of a clear breach of the peace that you are employed and is your duty to maintain.
[13] That I did breach the peace and you have personally witnessed me do so.
[14] That in the absence of any action by me to breach the peace, that any action you now cause to damage me is not an act of aggression and a breach of the very peace you are duty bound to maintain.
[15] That if acting on a WARRANT if you are informed that the WARRANT has been obtained by the use of lies and deceit you accept personal liability in the sum of £100,000.00 if you continue to try and enforce any WARRANT you agree to the fact that by doing so NOTTINGHAM POLICE FORCE are also liable to the sum of £1,000,000.00

Officer, you understand now and have been SERVED and put on NOTICE with this lawful binding Notice of Conditional Acceptance. If you have any questions or doubts, you are hereby lawfully re-drafted and directed to seek clear, complete, competent and concise direction from your Principal(s).Failure to do so is a clear indication that you now accept FULL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY for any actions you now undertake while acting as a Police Officer. Failure to read/accept this lawful notice and you attempt to now transgress upon me clearly indicates that you act in dishonour and you accept the full consequences of that dishonour.
Please now act with upmost caution and conduct and govern yourself accordingly.

By C CEYLON™________________________________for ens legis C CEYLON™

DISCLAIMER : I RESERVE MY RIGHT NOT TO BE COMPELLED TO PERFORM UNDER ANY CONTRACT THAT I DID NOT ENTER KNOWINGLY,WILLINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED & NONE WAIVED AT ALL TIMES.ANY INFORMATION ON MY PERSON USED BY POLICE SHALL BE DEEMED TAKEN WHILST UNDER PROTEST & DURESS.

Errors & Omissions Excepted

M O'D

With yet another warrant out for the arrest of my STRAWMAN, this is a nice piece of armoury, ceylon which i will adapting for my own usage.
::)  Thank you kindly!
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice
Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

CINIMOD

I think I would be inclined to inset:- NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
                                                     NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT