News:

this is a news item (test)

Main Menu

The Key

Started by ceylon, July 31, 2010, 07:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceylon

This is from debt forum and it makes sense anyone care to say it's wrong or offer an opinion.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22276

The last couple of days has given me alot of insight from these forums and what did i just stumble on was this.

Thanks hermajestythequeen for posting info on the Original Agreement. and that skype interview which I have yet to go through.

I had a small awakening as to this issue, remember the monopoly game?

This is what I've come up with, even Mary Elizabeth Croft told us everything is paid for and this is why.

and also to the bank that refused to open a bank account with my Birth Certificate, (now I know why)

What truly is the Original Agreement?

To many of us we will point to various documents etc. but ultimately what is the Original document that created the fiction to begin with?

Well it's the Birth Certificate, it is this that started it all.

However we didn't create it, "they did".

Did we sign it? No
Did we consent to it? Possibly unknowingly. (definately without full disclosure)
Did our parents consent to it? Unknowingly but without full disclosure.

At the bottom of your Birth Certificate (and there are many types) you will usually see someone from their office sign it. I think it's that simple, they created it and they signed it.

(for those that assume that their parents may have signed it at the bottom, making them liable, (their signature may appear at the bottom depending on the type you have, and I have not seen every kind there is, only mine)
there is this, where was the full disclosure of relating to the document?

So ultimately it means that "they" are liable for everything, even things our fiction signs for on their behalf.

Everything is already paid for.

what could this mean for court cases?

At this stage in the game I'm just thinking about it, and sharing what I think it could be.

We have seen from numerous cases that even when jurisdiction is contested that they still issue liability orders regardless.

So what can we do about it.

I Personally I think we should not contest the jurisdiction. (remember the birth certificate created fiction has put us in contraversy because those who created it are in actual fact the ones liable, then others have made a mistake by asking us to attend their place of business.

I think attend: ((we have nothing to lose at this stage since in court I haven't seen anyone win)

However what we could do is follow the templates here and then bring to their attention at court is if it gets to that stage that there is a mistake and that whoever is the original creator therefore owner of the fiction is liable and that you are not the owner. It is their responibiliity to contact the creator and signatory of the said original agreement and that you can only provide them with a copy as the original is not yours. they have made a mistake and the judge needs to know that the other party has made an error.

another way:(At the moment where I view this is that we should still put the date of birth as unknown, still put our name in the human capacity)

and then bring to the attention of the judge that the claimant has made a mistake, and that the fiction belongs to whoever created the original agreement (the Birth Certificate), hence they are the liable party.

In court I think we should say that I am here to settle this matter honourably. and continue from there.......

when you're finished playing the monopoly game everything goes back in the box.

I believe that this is truly the way to get rid of debt where it goes to their place of business. those who created the fictions are the liable parties.

(and I think if the other party used this argument you would see it all come crashing down very quickly, shhhhh)

We have to put everything back in the box, when the game is finished. We have to do the same with all debts, bills etc. give back the responsibility to those who own the liability. They created it so they are responsibile for settling any bills or debts. It's not our business to make ourselves liable for their doings.

The Birth Certificate is in all Truth and Honesty the Original Agreement / contract for everything.

So there you go. :lol: :lol:

Jonah

Great post and train of thought regarding the original agreement.

Justin

ello  :) great stuff, but as will be the case with many; who takes responsibility when the 'Registering Officer' is DED?  :-\

Futurestar

Well I agree have thought that also for some time.